Need some help with amplifier box

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
Renovatio

Re: Need some help with amplifier box

Post by Renovatio »

to put amp in the box is one, tu put amp under main covering plate is other, if your covering is fully covers all amps, then it would be plenty of space to air circulation. Plus, corect position of fans intake and outake will give big effect :)
Sounds like music...
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

I did another system where it was similar but with out plexi, the amp was just behind a cover panel. That system has never had an issue and in fact I did a slight tune on it last summer 12 yrs after I originally installed it.
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
Alfaholic

Post by Alfaholic »

Im giving up on the amplifier Box i have made a mounting plate and im using the zx400.2 on the front Component speakers and the zx600ti on the subwoofer.
I still have to see if i can fit the audio Control dqx under the floor i hope it fits under there, im going to fit the board inside the car and drill all the holes for wires and fit the rivet with threads in the back plate behind the rear seats so i can mount the amplifiers on the board before putting it inside my trunk.
I think it will look fine its not a show car though i really wanted to make an amplifier box, i think its possible i will do it in the summer or in my next car.
Thanks for all your guys input :-)
Attachments
100_4010.JPG
100_4009.JPG
100_4006.JPG
zpa0.5(V210245)
zpa0.3(00618)
zx600ti x2
600titanium
zx400ti
sd500.4
XSC5 x2