Xenon 100.2's cheap on ebay

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
denim

Xenon 100.2's cheap on ebay

Post by denim »

I am sure most everyone has seen it, but has anyone jumped on them? (X100.2) :?:

I have a couple of the larger models, but was getting the itch and around $100 or so for a Xenon amplifier seems like a good deal to me especially since the larger Xenon's have really jumped up in asking price since the last time I checked.

trickyricky

Re: Xenon 100.2's cheap on ebay

Post by trickyricky »

Yeah if you have already some amps from that line I can see why you could get an itch to buy a couple. Even for the rubber boots that everyone seems to loose, how the hell that even happens? I mean you install the amp then install the boots back on, not rocket science lol.

Just remember that its just a 250watt amplifier, nothing really special about it besides the ability to have same output at various loads. But don't mind me am just an old school "Made In USA" amp type of guy. The fan is a plus....
denim

Post by denim »

trickyricky wrote:Yeah if you have already some amps from that line I can see why you could get an itch to buy a couple. Even for the rubber boots that everyone seems to loose, how the hell that even happens? I mean you install the amp then install the boots back on, not rocket science lol.

Just remember that its just a 250watt amplifier, nothing really special about it besides the ability to have same output at various loads. But don't mind me am just an old school "Made In USA" amp type of guy. The fan is a plus....
I love the flex load, the top mount controls, and the board design. No idea how those boots get lost. The last two Xenons I grabbed were from the F&F sale a few years ago. Was thinking about going active in my RX8 with a center channel added as the Shinka package has a center channel, thats where this smaller amp would come in.
denim

Post by denim »

There are SoundStream Ref 2.370's for only a few dollars more. Both are tempting for the collecting itch.
Bchester6

Post by Bchester6 »

I bought two of them a few weeks back for an install I did for a neighbor. I forgot how cute they are compared to their big brothers... Built like little tanks.