Xenon 100.4 value

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
Francious70
Half Baked

Xenon 100.4 value

Post by Francious70 »

Hi all, bit of advice is needed.

I was in a car accident a few days ago, and my X100.4 took a bit of a beating from the stuff in my trunk. It no longer works, so I'll be wanting to replace it with something of like kind, and quality. Any recommendation?

Also, any idea what replacement value would be? I can't find any for sale anywhere, so I can't get a benchmark of what it was worth
Boomshackalacka
dvnt88

Re: Xenon 100.4 value

Post by dvnt88 »

Hey bud,
Sorry to hear about your accident and hopefully everything's o.k. :pray: ... There was an X100.4 for sale on Ebay a few weeks back and think they were asking $499 for it. Price can range from BNIB to well used, but would venture to guess the average would be around $225 to $250. I have a X100.4 and X600.1 set I've had for sale, so if interested PM me.

http://www.phoenixphorum.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=24930
Audison Bit Ten
Hertz HSK163's (x2)
Hertz HX250 subs (x2)
Hertz HDP1
Hertz HDP4
PG Tantrum BassCUBE
XS Power D4900
Misc. PG Install Goodies

"Old-Skool TI-Whore"
kg1961
Got wood?

Post by kg1961 »

I would guess a couple hundred
most of my gear is gone :liar:
2020 honda accord sport
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

are you getting the value from insurance?

that amp, even though the market is soft for them has some seriously advanced features. you should be able to get 200 at least from them
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
Francious70
Half Baked

Post by Francious70 »

Bfowler wrote:are you getting the value from insurance?

that amp, even though the market is soft for them has some seriously advanced features. you should be able to get 200 at least from them
I'm trying to figure up a value to present to the adjuster. I don't know what tools she has at her disposal to determine value, so it would be nice to show 2 or 3 for sale to average a value.

Since there doesn't seem to be any for sale other than the one above, I may be able to roll with just that

Also, what are your thoughts on the Mercedes C230 kompressor, or C320?
Boomshackalacka
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

Francious70 wrote:

I'm trying to figure up a value to present to the adjuster. I don't know what tools she has at her disposal to determine value, so it would be nice to show 2 or 3 for sale to average a value.

Since there doesn't seem to be any for sale other than the one above, I may be able to roll with just that

my thought is get an bmw, infiniti, or lexus instead :) i've just never really been a MB fan 8)
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
Francious70
Half Baked

Post by Francious70 »

Bfowler wrote:
Francious70 wrote:

my thought is get an bmw, infiniti, or lexus instead :) i've just never really been a MB fan 8)
Yea, I remember. :D

So, what are your thoughts on the 325 or 330 then ?
Boomshackalacka
kg1961
Got wood?

Post by kg1961 »

the 230 has a lot of problems(cheap to buy used), and they were made cheap look inside one look like a neon. the bmw are nice car I have had 4 of them e30 e36 and e90x2 I had a ton of problem with my 2007 and 2008 but not with my 1990 and 1994. Acura tl was faster than my 328 2007 and never broke down this is what bmw bought me to get rid of me :). I have now moved on again 2 suv and my summer toy vw gti
most of my gear is gone :liar:
2020 honda accord sport