Anybody near New Westminster/Surrey BC Canada?

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
NotDeafYet

Anybody near New Westminster/Surrey BC Canada?

Post by NotDeafYet »

There are 2 items I'd like to buy from that area, but neither seller would/will ship to me... nothing crazy expensive.. just a Deck, in oem packaging and an amp, 2 different sellers. Nothing confirmed yet, would like to see if I could get a proxy to help me out!

Mike from Calgary is doing me a solid this weekend, he's picking up an amp "on my behalf" and will ship it to me, as that seller won't ship either. That's super awesome of Mike, and so very much appreciated!!

I'd like to say that if anybody would vouch for anybody on here, I'd do the same for whomever... I live in Ottawa. But Ottawa SUCKS, never nice gear out of here.. well.. RARELY - Only scored 1 piece locally.. and 2 others on a trade, but I don't think they quite count.

LMK, as Mike would say hehehe.
Drock

Re: Anybody near New Westminster/Surrey BC Canada?

Post by Drock »

If he will ship to Calgary I'm sure Mike or myself can get them to you.
NotDeafYet

Re: Anybody near New Westminster/Surrey BC Canada?

Post by NotDeafYet »

If he won't ship to me.. he won't ship to Calgary lol.. I'll see, if someone pops up to help me out, awesome, if not, I'll keep shopping till I find the deck I want. Got time. No hurry. The little amp would be nice for my collection.. guy's asking way less than he should! And it's got the industrial look that I(and Eric :)) like.