Decals phoenix gold...

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
luigi66

Decals phoenix gold...

Post by luigi66 »

Anyone have decals for the FAS or SOFA plexi's ?
1x MPS2240
1x MPS2500 (New still with its original packaging)
1x MS2250
1x MS275 (gray)
1x MS2125 (gray)
Alpine 7990 f1 status
Alpine PXA H 900
Dynaudio mw 160
Dynaudio md 140/2
Dynaudio md100
Boston acoustics pro 12.5 LF
JK

Re: Decals phoenix gold...

Post by JK »

Whitenoise
mightythor

Post by mightythor »

JK wrote:Whitenoise
Hi there I haven’t been on here in along time may sell my ms1000 nickel I remember you had one I will be posting it on eBay soon
JK

Post by JK »

You can always pm me to see if we can work something out before eBay fees kick in..
Silverhorse

Post by Silverhorse »

is the MS1000 sold?
was to expensive for me... I live in Europe that is asking price + shipping + 33% tax :evil:
mightythor

Post by mightythor »

haven’t been on much what do you think my ms1000 nickel is worth?
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

its all about condition. Post some pics and people will chime in.
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
JK

Post by JK »

Like ttocs said.. he knows better than anyone.. by the way.. how’s yours coming along?? Have you wrapped up the dream install? How you been?? Hope alls well.. it’s dead here..?

For the decals.. white noise has them 100%...

For the nickel .. I’m definitely interested in it.. if the condition is perfect and the plexi perfect.. along with the crate and original paperwork.. I’ll pay top dollar... otherwise they are worth less... I think I sold one back to someone on here for $1200... May of been a lil bit more.. I don’t remember, but the nickel ms1000’s that have the red terroids are what I’m after.. that’s why I sold that MSK back to the forum member..
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

JK wrote:Like ttocs said.. he knows better than anyone.. by the way.. how’s yours coming along?? Have you wrapped up the dream install? How you been?? Hope alls well.. it’s dead here..?

For the decals.. white noise has them 100%...

For the nickel .. I’m definitely interested in it.. if the condition is perfect and the plexi perfect.. along with the crate and original paperwork.. I’ll pay top dollar... otherwise they are worth less... I think I sold one back to someone on here for $1200... May of been a lil bit more.. I don’t remember, but the nickel ms1000’s that have the red terroids are what I’m after.. that’s why I sold that MSK back to the forum member..
Take a look in the build section for updates. I finally think I figured out the motor/tuning problems and have it starting up nice now. Its ready to go to the alignment shop and then have a few miles put on it. This already has me thinking about getting back into the stereo now again and with the CNC I have aquired since I look forward to making some cool shit. Where you been and what you been up to? Last I heard from you I thought things got a little serious with your business you started?
JK

Post by JK »

Things got very ugly.. I had to take a 9 year break, but I’m finally starting to move forward again.. I use to love coming on this forum.. it use to be alive.. now it’s kinda like a ghost ship.. I’m happy to see your wrapping up your stang.. you’ve put a lot time in it.. I have 6-7 cars sitting not finished.. getting back on track is my main focus.. I still have all of my old school collection.. glad to hear you got a CNC machine.. you can do many things with that.. you seem a lil more positive these days.. lol!! Have you figured out health situations? I know health issues can wear anyone out..
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

I was afraid you fell off the map because you got squeezed. Things got crazy there by the sound of it after you went radio silent. Can't blame you.

me? negative?! You must have me confused with ha haha.... Its something I have wanted to change since it began because if you knew the old me, it wasn't me. Anyone would turn negative after being beaten down like I have been with the stomach shit. I can't say we figured much out other than the more serious problems that would put me in the hospital monthly back when. I have been able to make it over a year between visits now which will do wonders for anyones attitude. I did saw a shrink for a little while, started doing yoga again and now I can relax with my leg behind my head and that will calm anyone. Wrapping up my stang?! You must be kidding! I have the motor running well now and I can't wait to go and open it up for the first time but after that I will have to get back into the stereo. The cnc will make a big difference in it and actually just tonight I got the newer bigger one running, now I need to get the laser working.... So year things have been going better here. Glad to hear you are back on track. There is a more active facebook group if you are on there.
kg1961
Got wood?

Post by kg1961 »

You sold it to me years ago as I sold it to you
most of my gear is gone :liar:
2020 honda accord sport