ces

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
Mastiff
French Poodle

Post by Mastiff »

yes
jbondox

Post by jbondox »

These companies need to come to CES with a plan, cater to the dealers, show a professional booth, obviously the company is represented by it, professional cars... for the real world people...

right now it is comparing the best of the chineese made products no matter what the manufacturer is arc, PG, RF...

what a disgrace...
jbondox

Post by jbondox »

imagine coming to a booth as a owner of a car audio company (retail) with a couple of speakers screwed to a carpeted display an amp and some ghetto fab fiberglassed vehicle with no flo... and ask that guy for his support and a $10K opening order...

no way
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

Damn, after our discussion on tube amps, this is looking sweet as hell...

http://www.wtfaudio.com/ces/main.php?g2_itemId=1701

The Arc booth keeps blowing me away. They really went all-out with their setup. I have never liked Arc in the past, but I will definitely check them out now. (See, jbondox is right; this is the effect of good advertisement). Monkees vehicle? The friggin batmobile? Not to mention I loved the rest of the classic old rods. It's so rare to see a good modern sound system brought to these old cars in a stylish way. TAKE THAT TUNER INSPIRED!!! *shakes fist*

I'll also admit I really liked the Rockford cars, and their new equipment (as I said before) looks a lot nicer than before. I'm sure it all sounds the same. Too bad it's Rockford... I would have loved to see some more classy setups.

Jbondox, did you have anything to do with any of the Rockford show cars?
Last edited by stipud on Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

jbondox wrote:imagine coming to a booth as a owner of a car audio company (retail) with a couple of speakers screwed to a carpeted display an amp and some ghetto fab fiberglassed vehicle with no flo... and ask that guy for his support and a $10K opening order...

no way
Well, at least they were carpeted...

http://www.wtfaudio.com/ces/main.php?g2_itemId=1858
Francious70
Half Baked

Post by Francious70 »

stipud wrote:Damn, after our discussion on tube amps, this is looking sweet as hell...

http://www.wtfaudio.com/ces/main.php?g2_itemId=1701

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.... KimberKable :Pukes:
Boomshackalacka
brenzbmr@sb
Booty Connoisseur

Post by brenzbmr@sb »

AVICJR wrote:
All of this thanks/blame to "pimp my ride". It seems to have changed things a bit.

exactly that, shit..that looks so bad and i mean bad.......
You may have subs in your car........but my doors sound better!
jbondox

Post by jbondox »

No I had nothing to do with RF, However I could of had them a Mclaren SLR, SL65AMG, CL550, 911 Turbo... any of those, but oh well ...

And yes the Arc booth was tight
brenzbmr@sb
Booty Connoisseur

Post by brenzbmr@sb »

it seems like i really didnt miss anything at all.
oh well next year ill be there, promiced to take my daughter with me
i know she will enjoy it.
You may have subs in your car........but my doors sound better!
jonash

Post by jonash »

Rockford wont even attend in the future...

/Jonas
jbondox wrote:Phoenix Gold needs to be kicked in the nuts.... WTF type of display shiet is that? WTF kind of demo vehicle is that?

Your marketing to professional industry people... as in you need dealers and distributers, even reps.... it looks like a first grader put that shiet together...

PG used to mean...
jbondox

Post by jbondox »

to be honest I don't see the purpose anyways, everyone else around the place is selling more things that are needed for a better quality of life, computers, big screens, phones, home theaters... let's see it is $500 phone.... and most people in car audio go running to the internet to buy the cheapest BS because the manufacturers finally realized that they are small change, and off shored all the crap, so WTF cares anyways?

Gotta go guys, got to get home...
jonash

Post by jonash »

jbondox wrote:to be honest I don't see the purpose anyways, everyone else around the place is selling more things that are needed for a better quality of life, computers, big screens, phones, home theaters... let's see it is $500 phone.... and most people in car audio go running to the internet to buy the cheapest BS because the manufacturers finally realized that they are small change, and off shored all the crap, so WTF cares anyways?
Gotta go guys, got to get home...
Dude, its going down-hill I tell ya...and the new amps wont help thats for damned sure.

Alpine and JL are just eating their lunches, and they love every minute of it!

/Jonas