Post CES

Need help with your car stereo system? Have a technical question? Post here.
bdubs767
Hukd on Foniks

Post by bdubs767 »

stipud wrote:
Phoenixcolt wrote:How would the RSd comps compare to Ti Elite 6.5 comps?
Treble - same
Midrange - worse
Midbass - more
I found the tweeter on the ti elite to be just a ti bit "airier" and little sweeter up top...could be just the way I had them in but a slight edge to the ti elites there.

Midrange right on....not up there w/ the morel drivers, but for $160 retail pretty damn good.

Midbass Hell yes tom...you forgot to to say a its silly how much more midbass the RSd have over the ti elites.
Can one send others to war if hes not willing to go himself?
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

bdubs767 wrote:
stipud wrote:
Phoenixcolt wrote:How would the RSd comps compare to Ti Elite 6.5 comps?
Treble - same
Midrange - worse
Midbass - more
I found the tweeter on the ti elite to be just a ti bit "airier" and little sweeter up top...could be just the way I had them in but a slight edge to the ti elites there.

Midrange right on....not up there w/ the morel drivers, but for $160 retail pretty damn good.

Midbass Hell yes tom...you forgot to to say a its silly how much more midbass the RSd have over the ti elites.

im still am not seeing the "silly how much more midbass the rsd have over the ti"

i have installed 5 sets now, 3 sounded good, 2 sounded great, but non made me consider swaping my ti's
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
bdubs767
Hukd on Foniks

Post by bdubs767 »

Bfowler wrote:
bdubs767 wrote:
stipud wrote: Treble - same
Midrange - worse
Midbass - more

im still am not seeing the "silly how much more midbass the rsd have over the ti"

i have installed 5 sets now, 3 sounded good, 2 sounded great, but non made me consider swaping my ti's

I A/Bed ti elite 6m and RSd6.5 in the same location from 60hz-250hz. The RSd simply blew them away. It wasnt even close....least my experiences.
Can one send others to war if hes not willing to go himself?
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

fair enough. i cant say i did a true A/B
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...