TOTAL LET DOWN!!!!! TI1600.5 amplifier

Reviews for car audio, or general products.
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Re: TOTAL LET DOWN!!!!! TI1600.5 amplifier

Post by ttocs »

your installer will have to mess something up pretty good for you to not too be happy.
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
mauicab

Post by mauicab »

I definately will!!! Im really exited and cant wait and I hope Im not disappointed. The shop said that they would let me come in to hear it immediately in case I didnt like the door speakers and could upgrade me to their other line "Focal" but like I said Im hoping everything will be as I hoped for with no disappointments. I mentioned my purchase to a co-worker today and of course he recommended other brands stating PG is old school but I told him that it was a new company now so I cant wait to let him hear it. Im sure he's then going to say he could have installed a different brand for much cheaper but whatever, at least I can go back to the shop if I have any questions or problems. I told the salesman I had better get a PG sticker for my truck and he said that they would put a shop sticker on my window instead. Now that I think about it, I would rather have a PG sticker on my window than the shop name. I will let you all know about it as soon as possible. Thanks Again...
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

pg makes good stuff but focal is an upgrade as far as speakers is concerned, hertz is anothing in that line that is good-great...
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
kg1961
Got wood?

Post by kg1961 »

what line of focal? im going to use k2 speaker and 40kx k2 16" sub in my car
pg is very nice it all depends on what kinda of music you like? for years i loved higher end mb and boston pro now im down the focal road... i also have owned almost ever pg item since they started minus the rsd,and xenon era
most of my gear is gone :liar:
2020 honda accord sport
westsider

Post by westsider »

Ok I own 2 Ti2500 Phoenix gold amps I bought 1 when they first were announced and bought the second when they had only 8 available before discontinuing then. Great amp I wish they came with a picture or print of what they said inside :/ or did with them what they did with the elites.... but back on subject. There mean amps :) I have to 15 spl shows that have max watts of 4000peak when we did the long math way both amps r pushing about 4500watts and yes there fries both subs I replaced three so far. The ti n elite series were built the more n continuous power you can give them the better they will work. Just like hertz did to theres. Everything in my truck is hertz audio (same creator of audison.) Except my powerhouse amps there from Phoenix gold 2 reasons why I went with them 1. Alot of power for low dollar signs and 2. Hertz didnt have a amp to push the spl shows correctly without buying the monster amp. Im satisfied with the ti2500 due to the fact they have cooling fans 1 sucks in cool air the othere blows out hot air never had a problem with the amps other then I dont kno what my circuit board says. Both amps work like a synced units no fighting over power. Well built heavy duty casing blue leds r awesome. Only flaw with Phoenix gold is I got 1 Phoenix gold sticker for my truck......n need a second. :D

Also my set up is: 2 15hertz spl shows. 2 pairs of hi-energy 6.5 xl's. 2 pairs of hi-energy 6x9. A pioneer 1.5 din flip out screen. 2 alternators 1 160 stock 1 260 mechman. 0 gauge 5476 stranded wire, 2 battery 1 yellow top optima secpnd biggest battery u can buy and 1 stinger red top battery 3rd biggest u could buy plus battery isolator. One stinger 150farad digital capcitor before discontinued. And final 1 hertz amp hdp 4 channel pushin all 8 speakers with 2 stinger fans keeping it cool (hdp amps will reduce power if they get too hot) all this in a 2001 durango :) look for my youtube page Xxw3stsid3erxX ill have my video done n uploaded after my subs get back from warranty thank you