what does a xenon x600.1 compare to in todays market?

Reviews for car audio, or general products.
steveopevo

what does a xenon x600.1 compare to in todays market?

Post by steveopevo »

is it on par with JL Slash series or TI other quality make and models?
AVICJR
Team Coach

Re: what does a xenon x600.1 compare to in todays market?

Post by AVICJR »

The Xenons replaced the Ti lineup as the high end amp line for PG. They are very overbuilt and sound amazing (I'm running them right now). From what I recall, they were built in the same warehouse overseas that the JL Slash line was. It also shares some of the same features.
steveopevo

Post by steveopevo »

AVICJR wrote:The Xenons replaced the Ti lineup as the high end amp line for PG. They are very overbuilt and sound amazing (I'm running them right now). From what I recall, they were built in the same warehouse overseas that the JL Slash line was. It also shares some of the same features.
Were there any issues with xenon stuff? and doesn't Phoenix Gold still make the Ti series?
AVICJR
Team Coach

Post by AVICJR »

Yes there were some issues in the Xenons but none in the monoblocks that I recall. Yes again, they do make the Ti line BUT these are different from the originals in many ways. The original Ti's were the last PG amps manufactured stateside and by the original company. PG has been bought twice since. The newer Ti line is very solid but not the top lineup anymore. The Elites are their top line now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
steveopevo

Post by steveopevo »

AVICJR wrote:Yes there were some issues in the Xenons but none in the monoblocks that I recall. Yes again, they do make the Ti line BUT these are different from the originals in many ways. The original Ti's were the last PG amps manufactured stateside and by the original company. PG has been bought twice since. The newer Ti line is very solid but not the top lineup anymore. The Elites are their top line now.

Well I just bought a xenon x600.1 monoblock and was considering buying a xenon x100.2 for my front stage. So if I do buy the x100.2 could there be issues with it?
AVICJR
Team Coach

Post by AVICJR »

steveopevo wrote: Well I just bought a xenon x600.1 monoblock and was considering buying a xenon x100.2 for my front stage. So if I do buy the x100.2 could there be issues with it?
More than likely, no. If it was the usual issues they presented themselves right away. If the present owner used the amp and it's been working then you won't have any of those issues. Assuming he/she's taken care of it. I say go for it! You can also find a few new on ebay and woofersetc.com had some too.
steveopevo

Post by steveopevo »

AVICJR wrote:
steveopevo wrote: Well I just bought a xenon x600.1 monoblock and was considering buying a xenon x100.2 for my front stage. So if I do buy the x100.2 could there be issues with it?
More than likely, no. If it was the usual issues they presented themselves right away. If the present owner used the amp and it's been working then you won't have any of those issues. Assuming he/she's taken care of it. I say go for it! You can also find a few new on ebay and woofersetc.com had some too.
Great, I was actually going to buy one from woofers etc. Thanks for your help.
AVICJR
Team Coach

Post by AVICJR »

No prob! Don't forget to post pics on this forum after you've installed them. And let us know what u think? You can find my car in the install section. 2014 Nissan Maxima