Great deal on Clarion DXZ785USB - Review Added!

Reviews for car audio, or general products.
wash with gasoline

Post by wash with gasoline »

i installed it today, but not in my truck :cry: had to sell it to a friend of mine. just used the onboard amp and played with the usb. i plugged in my 200 gig portable drive (laptop size) and it had enuf power to run it. it started playing the first audio files on it, but didnt finish scanning it for files in the 10 min it was plugged in. i didnt know how to use it yet so never hit the ...file? button, bottom left side to see if it would scroll threw what it had read. was surprised that it even worked. tried my old ipod mini and it didnt register, tryed my new ipod mini and it worked fine. the slider controls really grew on me after a few minutes. tryed a burned data cd with aac files out of my itunes library burned with nero and it worked great. the onboard amp was plenty of power for the stock speakers in the car it ended up in. i was very happy with it, but only played with it for around a half hour
dry with match
kg1961
Got wood?

Re: Great deal on Clarion DXZ785USB - Review Added!

Post by kg1961 »

just installed this deck and im very happy. have not got my mid/tweeter/sub and amp in but i like it. the only problem with the targa tops off its almost to shinny like a plazma tv with sun on it. still a great deck IMO
now i have to think just add my pc4100 or 450 with the small truck box...
most of my gear is gone :liar:
2020 honda accord sport