Bri

If you have purchased an item through a forum member, please leave them a positive or negative review.
dBincognito
Randy Bo-Bandy

Bri

Post by dBincognito »

I love being the first :) , Brian bought a mint condition TBAT from me. The transaction was flawless, I took extra care packing it for him so he would receive it safely. He is now raving about the killer sound his ZPA 0.3 is putting out. :thumbs: :thumbs:
I would gladly sell to Brian anytime, great guy and he paid ASAP. Real pleasure to do business with. :mrgreen:

Thank You, Randy
Tad

Post by Tad »

Bri bought several Zeropoint Musical Reference RCAs from me. He communicated well, paid promptly, and left positive feedback in a timely manner.

Brian, thanks for your purchase, and enjoy your system!

Best,
Tad
nico boom
Deus ex MS
Deus ex MS

Post by nico boom »

To my surprise it turned out to be Brian who picked up my basscube yesterday after earlier conversations between him [living in Amsterdam], and myself.. :lol:
Brian is a nice person to deal with; easy communication, he knows his stuff, and loves PG [which is a must here.. :wink: ].
Recommended! :thumbs:
Nico
mhyde71
Dr. Jekyll

Re: Bri

Post by mhyde71 »

great dood man!

bought some plexis and stuff from me... paid with quickness...AND to top it off- also allowed me to piggy back a package to nico with his for nico... helping him/us out with the middleman shipment to nico from me.

thanks man!

matt
PAST WORK/S HERE::
https://www.facebook.com/KhameleonKoatings/photos_albums