Buyer Beware: Just4Me, Eric4Danielle, eBay ID PG Amps

If you have purchased an item through a forum member, please leave them a positive or negative review.
tonym

Post by tonym »

money-b wrote:
gridracer wrote:I still don't understand why he sent you a zx600 instead of sending back your amp?
grid...his story is that since he got the amp....excuse me...since the "tech" guy fixed my amp that i sold him......he had no amp to refund me...so he "found" a zx600 for $20 and never tested it and just sent that to me...well that was one of his many stories at least...i'm done with it...the mods can erase this whole shitty post/thread. i know he won't pay or whatever....it's not like the $150 is a bunch of cash.....but it's the principle of someone thinking....sorry knowing they can just rip off people in here....i mean if i did something that fucked up the amp...i'll take responsibility for that...but don't hold my amp ransom! just send my amp back after you got the refund! and i also told him to throw it out only after he tried to hijack more money for his gas/travel expenses to where he dropped it off...he's just full of stories....i hope the mods move this to where it should be if this is not it...i just wanna warn people.
this is the part I was missing....
gridracer
RIP

Post by gridracer »

Well don't delete the thread it's stuff like this that needs to stay on here so people can read about his way of dealing.
Check my buyer/seller ratings http://phoenixphorum.com/gridracer-vt4548.html

I have more PG stuff than one guy ever needs.
money-b

Post by money-b »

ok that makes sense! oh...he kept telling me on the phone "i wouldn't scam you...i want the amp for my mustang"......oh really...thought you're selling your mustang? eric http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/1974938344.html so dumb,lol!
ALPINE CDA-9815,ALPINE CDA-7897
TI 500.4,TI 800.1
2 X JL AUDIO W6V2
DD007

Post by DD007 »

ive dealt and know eric (pg amps etc) ive known him for a while,he had called me right after he finished testing the amp (moneyb) sold him,hes telling the truth end of story,i can vouch for eric 110%so if moneyb or his partner matt the electrician wants to call me they can to try to rersolve im here 716-304-1703
DD007

Post by DD007 »

money-b wrote:ok that makes sense! oh...he kept telling me on the phone "i wouldn't scam you...i want the amp for my mustang"......oh really...thought you're selling your mustang? eric http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/1974938344.html so dumb,lol!
so what!!!!!!!!!!!hes been selling it for a while(ebat etc)but still drives it in the meantime,the guy is an honest seller,and if he was a scammer like you say why would he scam on a 150 dollar item?why not a 500 or a 1000 dollar item ,the guys got one hell of a collection plus sells quite a bit,mostly higher end mint to new gear,so the guy cant buy an amp for a car hes selling?he still uses the car so?bottom line seems like you sent him a doa to begin with,changed your story a few times to whatever suited you and youre calling him a scammer?hes far from it,
wash with gasoline

Post by wash with gasoline »

Bottom line is he got a refund + gas money and did not send back the amp he got a refund for
dry with match
itchnertamatoa
Itchy Tomato

Post by itchnertamatoa »

wash with gasoline wrote:Bottom line is he got a refund + gas money and did not send back the amp he got a refund for
that sums it all up
if he's soooo legit, why not send the Ti amp back?
money-B is even offering to buy back the Ti amp, yet nothing, no word from Eric on this ...
[url=http://www.phoenixphorum.com][img]http://phoenixphorum.com/templates/Titanium/images/logo.jpg[/img][/url]
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

DD007 wrote:
money-b wrote:ok that makes sense! oh...he kept telling me on the phone "i wouldn't scam you...i want the amp for my mustang"......oh really...thought you're selling your mustang? eric http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/1974938344.html so dumb,lol!
so what!!!!!!!!!!!hes been selling it for a while(ebat etc)but still drives it in the meantime,the guy is an honest seller,and if he was a scammer like you say why would he scam on a 150 dollar item?why not a 500 or a 1000 dollar item ,the guys got one hell of a collection plus sells quite a bit,mostly higher end mint to new gear,so the guy cant buy an amp for a car hes selling?he still uses the car so?bottom line seems like you sent him a doa to begin with,changed your story a few times to whatever suited you and youre calling him a scammer?hes far from it,
So who the hell are you then? :roll:

He was sold a Ti600.2, claimed it was broken, got refunded, and shipped back a completely different amp! How on earth is that not a scam?

My guess is he bought a busted up zx600, and decided to fuck someone else over with a bait and switch. The Ti600.2 was undoubtedly just fine, so he got a free upgrade to a working amplifier at money-b's expense.
money-b

Post by money-b »

DD007 wrote:
DD007 wrote:ive dealt and know eric (pg amps etc) ive known him for a while,he had called me right after he finished testing the amp (moneyb) sold him,hes telling the truth end of story,i can vouch for eric 110%so if moneyb or his partner matt the electrician wants to call me they can to try to rersolve im here 716-304-1703
#1 who the hell is matt the electrician? #2 i haven't changed any stories...me and eric are saying the same thing until he has to explain why he has 2 accounts on this site...or why he went and got the amp "fixed" before i refunded him? eventhough he ststed he didn't wanna "get into it"? or why he lied 6 times? or why he can call...email...pm you,but not me? or why he tried to extort me for his gas money which i paid by the way...and which he took the amp to get "fixed" without me telling him to? or after all this shit...him calling me...me calling him first,and now i've found out that he only called me because he got a not so nice email from somebody that i know? who is in position to fuck up his ebay dealings......he admitted to me that he lied twice....just today! unless you were on the phone with us...like i told him...it's done...he scammed me...but after he said i can buy it back...why the hell are you here protecting him...and he's nowhere to be found? all the asshole has to do is give me the "tech's address...email...phone number...anything and he won't you know why "dd007",lol...or eric..or whoever you claim to be...cause there is no tech! and if his collection is sooooooo great why look for another item? he has 300 amps....so he needs 301? lol....this whole thing doesn't make sense! how are you going to resolve this? all i asked for was my amp......that's too difficult for eric i guess.......and he called you to join this site to co-sign for him? lol.....dam thats sad.......like i said i know that amp worked no matter what he says...told you...wrote in his diary! he is a scammer! p.s. dd007...show me...tell me 1 time i changed my story...i have all the emails...pm's and all the shit he sent me....no matter what he says to you...i can post each pm for the entire time and people including you can judge for themselves! so dd007 you let me know what you need and post where i changed my story to suit myself,thanks. let's just leave it at he's a scammer and he just got caught. if i was an angry fucker i'd have people in know that live very,very close to him get the fake "tech" info for me...but i'm not to that point...yet! i mean queen creek arizona is just next door to florence,lol....
TI 500.4,TI 800.1
2 X JL AUDIO W6V2
Just4me

Post by Just4me »

Boy you are a JOKE I have over $20K In amps why in the HELL would I try to scam you on a $100 amp? You sent me a bullshit blown up amp and then told me to toss it so I told my tech to do whatever with it. The tech fixed the amp and then you email me and say you want it back after it is fixed. Dude get a life I sell 100's of audio items MOST new in the box old school and you are the ONLY jack ass I have ever had any issues with and it WAS YOU that sold ME a junk amp not me selling you JUNK. Say what you want I could care less! Next time make sure you have a working item when you sell it!
Just4me

Post by Just4me »

stipud wrote:
DD007 wrote:

He was sold a Ti600.2, claimed it was broken, got refunded, and shipped back a completely different amp! How on earth is that not a scam?

My guess is he bought a busted up zx600, and decided to fuck someone else over with a bait and switch. The Ti600.2 was undoubtedly just fine, so he got a free upgrade to a working amplifier at money-b's expense.
Hey Stupid your name says it all. The amp was DOA and I was told to toss it LOOK AT THE EMAIL MONEY B SENT ME I POSTED. After he told me to toss it and the tech fixed it he THEN decided he wanted it back. WELL the tech did NOT FIX it for free and MONEY B did NOT want to pay the tech for fixing it AFTER he said he did not want it back. What part of this is so hard for you to understand? Are you trying to say that after he TOLD me to toss it and the amp was then fixed that I should go PAY the tech and he just got him amp fixed on my DIME????? That makes no sense think about it real hard!
DD007

Post by DD007 »

wash with gasoline wrote:Bottom line is he got a refund + gas money and did not send back the amp he got a refund for
gas money?wtf u talkin about he refunded the money and told eric to foff read the email that was posted u dont know what youre even talking about!!if the jerkoff didnt send a doa amp in the firstplace there wouldnt be an issue,get youre facts straight first there buddy.
money-b

Post by money-b »

all this bullshit talking about me selling you bad amps....blown up amps...i'm a joke....you're the man....you're so rich with audio items......you're not a scammer......you sell 100's of items.........mostly new in box.......i'm a jackass.......you have never had any issues...(by the way thats a lie....your ebay feedback will support you telling another lie).......i sold you junkand nxt time you say i should make sure my shit works....ok fine...all that i will take into consideration! but my question is WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WRITING,AND NOT GIVING ME THE INFO TO BUY THE AMP BAVCK? don't bother lying...i'll answer...you don't have a tech...no wait...you have a tech but he doesn't know me....wait,wait,wait.....um i gotta send you the $85 and then you'll go get it from 60 miles away and send it to me....or some shit like that? ok...i've been an ashole to you .......now once again i'm asking polite....eric...may i please have the information to buy my own amp back from the rockford tech guy? let's see what happens next.
TI 500.4,TI 800.1
2 X JL AUDIO W6V2
DD007

Post by DD007 »

stipud wrote:
DD007 wrote:

who am i?who are you? you dont know wtf youre even talking about!!!i know eric and far as youre concerned stupid is as stupid does
money-b

Post by money-b »

To: money-b
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:44 pm
Subject: Re: whats the deal?
So let me get this strait. First you sell me the amp for $150 Shipped and tell me it is a strong 7 out of 10 & works great. I pay you right there just like I said I would and then I get it and it is Missing more then half the screws and does NOT even power up. I tell you and you wanted a video so I sent you one. Then you promise me a refund on THURSDAY for whatever reason that you had to wait to give it to me then you refund me a fucken echeck that took almost 2 weeks to clear after you promised me I would have my refund on Thursday and I ended up getting it over 10 days later. Now you want me to PAY $20 out of my pocket to ship the NON working peice of shit back to you? AM I on the right track so far? For some fucked up reason I just think this is total bullshit on your part

I just did a trade for a $2300 amp yes $2300 bucks and guess what I had no problems at all The guy even shipped his $2300 amp to me FIRST and after I tested it and it worked fine I sent him the things I promised him I would that we agreed to do in the trade. Here is my Problem After your bullshit lie that I would get my REFUND on Thursday and when I did not I thought for sure the Echeck would not clear so I dropped the amp off to see how much it would be to fix it and I was told it would be at least $165- $200 as It has MANY ISSUES wrong with it and my guy has a $30,000 scope so I am sure he knows what he is doing and talking about he worked for PPI for many years. I told him NO don't fix it and now I have to drive another 43 miles to pick the fucken thing up so that is like $10 in gas plus $20 to ship it back to you so if you want it back send me $30 and I will go pick it up and send it to you UPS and send you the tracking #. If you do NOT want to pay the shipping then I will tell the guy to TOSS it. I hope you somewhat understand what I am saying. I am not trying any fucken scam or anything but I am unwilling to shell out of my pocket money for something that I can not use due to the fact you DID NOT KNOW anything was wrong with it. .......ok 007...look at all the dates of the messages!
TI 500.4,TI 800.1
2 X JL AUDIO W6V2
money-b

Post by money-b »

Sent :: Message
To: Just4me
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:27 am
Subject: Re: refund....
hey....whats up? Did you ship the amp back to me yet? You haven't contacted me....the money was refunded to you on tuesday...or wednesday....i pm'd you but heard nothing back....hit me up to let me know what's going on....and a tracking number....later....b.
TI 500.4,TI 800.1
2 X JL AUDIO W6V2
money-b

Post by money-b »

Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:43 pm
Subject: whats the deal?
so i sent you 2 pm's now and no answer back....i hope this is not a bad situation! i'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt...you can't even pm me back? i know you're getting my messeges....i just don't understand why you don't respond....you hiding from me? are you going to send my amp back or what? at least answer my pm.....i mean i always answer yours.....get back at me asap.
TI 500.4,TI 800.1
2 X JL AUDIO W6V2
money-b

Post by money-b »

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:38 am
Subject: Re: whats the deal?
FIRST OF ALL....IT'S NOT ME THAT CHOSE TO SEND YOU A FUCKIN ECHECK! YOU SAID TO SEND YOU A REFUND AND I DID! I DIDN'T KNOW A REFUND THROUGH PAYPAL WAS GOING TO GIVE YOU A FUCKIN ECHECK! SO NOW YOU WANT ANOTHER $30 TO SHIP IT BACK? THAT'S FINE! IT'S JUST I DIDN'T TELL YOU OR ASK YOU TO TAKE IT 30 MILES OR WHATEVER YOU DID....BUT THAT'S FINE I'LL SEND YOU ANOTHER $30 IF YOU FEEL THAT'S WHAT YOU NEED! IT JUST SUCKS THAT YOU CHOOSE TO IGNORE ME EVENTHOUGH I ADMIT I WAS IN THE WRONG! SO I'LL SEND YOU THE FUCKIN MONEY! PLEASE SEND MY SHIT BACK TO ME ASAP AFTER I DO! AND I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO MAKE A VIDEO,YOU DID AND OFFERED TO SEND IT TO ME.....I JUST ACCEPTED YOUR OFFER....BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS....ITS MY FAULT FOR THIS WHOLE THING....I JUST WANT THE AMP BACK AND WE CAN BE DONE WITH IT....SO I'LL SEND YOU $30 MORE SINCE THAT'S WHAT YOU FEEL LIKE YOU REQUIRE! SO AFTER I SEND THE NEXT PAYMENT....HOW LONG UNTIL YOU SHIP MY AMP BACK TO ME? I'LL SEND THIS ONE AS A PAYMENT FOR GOODS SO YOU WON'T GET AN UNCLEARED ECHECK! BY THE WAY....ANYTIME YOU REFUND ANYONE FOR ANYTHING ....IF YOU DON'T HAVE THAT AMOUNT IN YOUR PAYPAL ACCT. THEN IT'LL BE AN ECHECK...CALL AND ASK PAYPAL......I HAD THE MONEY....JUST NOT IN MY PAYPAL......ANYWAY I'LL SEND YOU $30 AND WHEN I DO....CAN I EXPECT THE AMP TO BE SHIPPED THAT DAY?
TI 500.4,TI 800.1
2 X JL AUDIO W6V2
money-b

Post by money-b »

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:34 pm
Subject: ?
so what must i do? i asked you if i pay now how long will it be before you ship the amp? is that a difficult question? this is really not neccesarry....i got ur $30 but i need to know when you will ship the amp? this is the last time i'll bother you....i just want my amp back.....so let me know asap......
TI 500.4,TI 800.1
2 X JL AUDIO W6V2
money-b

Post by money-b »

i mean i can go on and on.....i sent the refund a day earlier than i said i would! dd007....you really don't know the story......i called him first...i refunded first...i just wanted the amp back...true if you believe eric then in your eyes i was wrong...i apologized eventhough i don't think i was wrong...but if i was i was the bigger person and refunded his mony....with interest and he didn't give me my amp back....i mean if it was a case of i told him to throw it away...which i only said to do if he was gonna keep wanting more money...he replied back and said he'd send it back to me! if he was going by my words then why send me an amp at all? all these questions from me and no answers from eric! you know why dd007? cause he's lying....he offered...excuse me he wrote that if i want the amp it's $85 plus shipping...but still hours later no info on how to do that! answer that dd007...ur the fuckin peacemaker....make peace...this is all a waste of time...the info will never come from either of you so why keep discussing it....and STIPUD is the owner of this site asshole...like i said you don't know anything....eric is a liar and we can go round and round all fucking day and nite...but eric will get scammed by someone soon.......shit comes back on you.....and the price of the amp is not a factor...people scam for food,items,money just scam to say they scammed! hell it's a sickness! so stop saying WHY WOULD WE SCAM FOR $150?......like someone here said...cause thats what scammers do!
TI 500.4,TI 800.1
2 X JL AUDIO W6V2
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

DD007 wrote:who am i?who are you? you dont know wtf youre even talking about!!!i know eric and far as youre concerned stupid is as stupid does
LOL BANNED. Stipud does as stipud does indeed! :P
Just4me wrote:Hey Stupid your name says it all. The amp was DOA and I was told to toss it LOOK AT THE EMAIL MONEY B SENT ME I POSTED. After he told me to toss it and the tech fixed it he THEN decided he wanted it back. WELL the tech did NOT FIX it for free and MONEY B did NOT want to pay the tech for fixing it AFTER he said he did not want it back. What part of this is so hard for you to understand? Are you trying to say that after he TOLD me to toss it and the amp was then fixed that I should go PAY the tech and he just got him amp fixed on my DIME????? That makes no sense think about it real hard!
Haha you guys think insulting the site administrator is going to get you anywhere? I guess I will give you a chance to defend yourself... choose your words wisely next time ;)

Dude, we need some real evidence. All we've got is your word against his, and right now you are looking like the douchebag. You sent him the wrong amp, after he refunded you. You've got no proof of the repairs, no proof of it not working (the video is not in your photobucket). Clearly that email you posted came way later in the whole ordeal.

You agreed to send him HIS amp if he refunded you. Not some other broken amp. It doesn't matter if you paid to fix it or not; that's what you agreed to! You did not say "hey i'll send you another broken amp if you refund me", you agreed to send him his amp. He refunded you the full purchase amount, paid return shipping and some extra from the looks of it! Normally you would have to pay return shipping with any other seller. So money-b has been immensely patient and decent with you, and you fucked him over by sending him a totally different amp? That's bogus.
Last edited by stipud on Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just4me

Post by Just4me »

Video is fine check it again. I will say one last time READ THE EMAIL he sent me I posted on here it shows HE DID NOT WANT THE AMP BACK so I told that to the tech and he fixed it. AFTER THAT Money B asked for the amp BACK and NOW there is a BILL DUE for the repair I hope you are following along so far. WHY am I going to go PAY the bill for the repair and send him the amp AFTER he said he DID NOT WANT THE AMP BACK?????? Why should I be out any money?????? THAT AMP WAS FIXED AFTER THE REFUND WHEN HE SAID HE DID NOT EVEN WANT IT BACK! SO why NOW should I go pay the Bill and send him a amp that is now 100% fixed on my DIME when he did NOT want the amp back. Are you guys even reading the whole thing here? I posted his email that said he did NOT want the amp back so that is what I told the TECH! I am the BUYER not a SELLER THAT SENT OUT A DOA AMP! Seems to me I am totally in the right. I went and Tracked down a broken PGamp just like the one he sent me and sent it back to him just as he did to me! A BROKEN AMP.
Last edited by Just4me on Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

Alright. Photobucket kept sending me to the mobile site, which didn't show the video. I found a way to reset it to the non-wap version and I can see the video now. That does look like his amp, and it does look like it's not working. So it's definitely plausible that it was blown. It's really hard to follow the sequence of events here because the two of you are quite hot-headed. Too much he-said-she-said, too many wall-of-texts.

The thing that bugs me is that you did agree to send his amp back. You could have said no, sorry, I spent money to get it repaired. But you didn't. You sent him another blown amp, without telling him that's what you were going to do, which is sketchy. If you have proof that you told him it would be another amp, then I am fine with the ordeal.

I am pretty sure nobody here is a scammer, but there were a couple of iffy decisions made by both of you.
money-b

Post by money-b »

he didn't! He tried all these excuses today...he was so shady...but i'm fine with it...he admitted he lied on the phone today so i'm good with him knowing that I know he's a liar! As far as him and he keeps saying I didn't want the amp...he's using that as an excuse! If he knew...thought...guessed I didn't want it back after the refund...why did he send me anything? He knows i've been asking for days to have the amp back....asking...pming...writing....if he really thought I didn't want it why send me another amp? And send me a tracking number for my amp...i got pm's after the throw it away shit! Throw it away was only because of the delay in getting the amp back or any communications from this guy,then when he did get back to me he asked...demanded more money....so I sent that also and still nothing for days...said he was busy...today he said hospital! I mean dam I was wrong (i guess) I admitted it....i apologized....he said he would send it back...after I said throw it away outta frustration and he didn't! That's the bottom line!
TI 500.4,TI 800.1
2 X JL AUDIO W6V2
Just4me

Post by Just4me »

I totally understand what you are saying BUT Please understand that when I got the REFUND after 3 weeks when His E-Check cleared I told him I would be more then happy to send the amp back but I would like HIM to pay for the return shipping as he sent me a BLOWN amp and to be honest It really pissed me off as I wanted to use that amp in my car. That is why I got it in the first place. But when he said he would pay for the shipping and NEVER DID i told the tech what MONEY B said " Toss it I do not care what you do with it I am done and do NOT bother replying back to me! So the tech fixed the amp and NOW if I want it back I have to pay $85 to go get it and then I will be OUT $85 and he will have a 100% Working amp for FREE on my dime. I hope you guys get what I am saying. I bought the other amp last week AFTER he decided he want his amp back but DID NOT want to pay the bill to fix it so I sent him back what he sent ME a broken PG600 amp! If this does not spell it out for you guys then nothing will. The video is right there for you all to see IT IS HIS AMP IN THE VIDEO that is NON WORKING DOA.