Buyer Beware: Just4Me, Eric4Danielle, eBay ID PG Amps

If you have purchased an item through a forum member, please leave them a positive or negative review.
money-b

Buyer Beware: Just4Me, Eric4Danielle, eBay ID PG Amps

Post by money-b »

OK....ALL IN CAPS!!! SELLER BEWARE FELLAS! I SOLD THIS GUY A TI600.2 AMP....SO THE STORY IS HE SAYS IT DIDN'T WORK WHEN HE GOT IT (WHICH I KNOW IS BULLSHIT) SO I SAID "SO WHAT DO YOU WANNA DO?" HE SAID IT DIDN'T POWER UP....WHICH WAS BULLSHIT AGAIN...I JUST HOOKED IT UP THE DAY BEFORE I SHIPPED IT....SO I STARTED THINKING MAYBE I BLEW THE AMP OR SOMETHING...WHICH I NEVER HAVE BEFORE....ANYWAY HE SAID HE DIDN'T WANNA OPEN IT UP OR ANYTHING...SO AGAIN I SAID COOL...I'LL REFUND YOU THE MONEY AND HE WOULD SEND ME THE AMP BACK......HE AGREED! SO I HAD TO WAIT TO REFUND THE MONEY LIKE 3 DAYS...I ASKED HIM IF THAT WAS OK....HE SAID IT WAS OK....SO THEN I REFUNDED HIM A DAY EARLIER THAN I PLANNED...I WENT TO PAYPAL,PUT IN THE AMOUNT AND HIT REFUND! PAYPAL SENT HIM AN ECHECK...(WHICH I HAD NO CLUE THEY DO,CAUSE I'VE NEVER HAD TO REFUND BEFORE) SO HE HAD TO WAIT A WEEK FOR IT TO CLEAR (AS I WAS EXPLAINED TO LATER BY A PAYPAL REP) SO ANYWAYS HE WASN'T HAPPY BUT AGAIN HE KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON...I WAS UP FRONT FROM THE START! SO CONTINUING WITH THE STORY...I PM'D HIM THRU THE PHORUM AND STILL HAVE EVERY LAST PM TO AND FROM HIM....ANYWAY I PM'D HIM TO SAY THE PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE AND HE DIDN'T REPLY FOR A WHILE...HE FINALLY REPLIED AND SAID HE TOOK THE AMP TO WHO KNOWS WHO...WHO KNOWS WHERE AND DEMANDED MORE MONEY TO COVER HIS GAS TO GO GET THE AMP FROM WHEREVER HE TOOK IT (AFTER SAYING HE DIDN'T WANNA GET INTO OPENING IT UP) AND IF I DIDN'T WANNA PAY MORE CASH HE'D JUST TELL THE GUY TO THROW IT AWAY!....SO NOW I JUST WANT MY AMP BACK...AND NO PROBLEMS ON HERE! SO I SENT HIM ANOTHER $20 TO COVER WHATEVER! I JUST WANT MY SHIT BACK...SO ANYWAY DAYS GO BY AND HE SAYS THAT I SHOULDN'T BE MAD...IF I WAS HIM I'D BE MAD...NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND! WTF? I JUST WANNA END THE TRANSACTION WITH MY SHIT BACK! SO ANYWAY....HE SAYS HE MAILED MY AMP BACK AND JUST INCASE I WANNA KNOW.....WAIT FOR IT...WAIT FOR IT......JUST INCASE I WANNA KNOW HIS "FRIEND HAS A $3,000 O-SCOPE....AND...AND...AND....THE POWER SUPPLY IS BLOWN AND ONE SIDE OF THE AMP IS BLOWN!!!!! MY QUESTION WAS HOW DO YOU KNOW IF ANYTHING IS BLOWN IF THE POWER SUPPLY IS BLOWN AND IT WON'T POWER UP? OH...HE SENDS ME A VIDEO OF HIM HOOKING UP "MY" AMP TO A POWER SUPPLY AND IT NOT POWERING UP!.....SO DAYS GO BY......HE PM'S ME SAYING THAT THE AMP IS SHIPPED AND I WILL HAVE IT WEDNESDAY (TODAY) AND LOW AND BEHOLD IT'S AT MY DOOR WHEN I GET HOME,LOL...BUT HERE'S THE KICKER PHOENIX PHORUM PHAMILY....HE SENT ME A ZX600 AND I SOLD HIM A TI600.2! WRONG FUCKING AMP SCAMMER! DON'T DEAL WITH THIS ASSHOLE! I GOT HIS NUMBER...ADDRESS OFF OF THE UPS LABEL HE MADE! MAYBE IT'S ALL BOGUS I DON'T KNOW...BUT I'M GOING TO FIND OUT! JUST A FRIENDLY WARNING FROM ME TO YOU!
ALPINE CDA-9815,ALPINE CDA-7897
TI 500.4,TI 800.1
2 X JL AUDIO W6V2
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

you might post the name and address (even if they were fake) also
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
money-b

Post by money-b »

DANIELLE GURMOND,6625 E STACY STREET,FLORENCE,ARIZONA 85132 (517-612-8020)
TI 500.4,TI 800.1
2 X JL AUDIO W6V2
money-b

Post by money-b »

yep...scam...address is arizona...phone number is michigan!
TI 500.4,TI 800.1
2 X JL AUDIO W6V2
Jacampb2
Mad Scientist

Post by Jacampb2 »

use the UPS tracking number, you should be able to figure where it was scanned originally, plus, UPS would mean he either has an account with legitimate info on file with UPS or he went to a ups store which I guess means you're screwed, but it wouldn't hurt to check. Too bad it wasn't USPS, then it was mail fraud, and I am told that they take this sort of thing very seriously-- one of the few benefits of the postal service...

Later,
Jason
M: M100, M44 for a custom amp project
Zx: Zx500, Zx450, Black Zx350
ZxTi: 4 Zx600Ti's, 1 Zx400Ti
Ti: 5 800.1's & 900.7 for a custom amp project. 1 1200.1, 1 1000.2
Tantrum: 2 1200.1's, 1 600.4, 1 500.2
XS: XS6600
oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan »

Jacampb2 wrote:use the UPS tracking number, you should be able to figure where it was scanned originally, plus, UPS would mean he either has an account with legitimate info on file with UPS or he went to a ups store which I guess means you're screwed, but it wouldn't hurt to check. Too bad it wasn't USPS, then it was mail fraud, and I am told that they take this sort of thing very seriously-- one of the few benefits of the postal service...

Later,
Jason
I did some prior minimal research on this. I believe you can still claim mail fraud with anything shipped or mailed within the US regardless of carrier. Yes, it is a Federal offense.
twisted
Fordtough's Boyfriend

Post by twisted »

where did you send it?
tonym

Post by tonym »

Jacampb2 wrote:use the UPS tracking number, you should be able to figure where it was scanned originally, plus, UPS would mean he either has an account with legitimate info on file with UPS or he went to a ups store which I guess means you're screwed, but it wouldn't hurt to check. Too bad it wasn't USPS, then it was mail fraud, and I am told that they take this sort of thing very seriously-- one of the few benefits of the postal service...

Later,
Jason
if he went to ups store he had to have ID ....
Just4me

Money B Is The Scammer! Read For Yourself

Post by Just4me »

Hi Guys I bought a 600ti from money-b I needed for my subs to match my 400ti I have on my front components and when I got it I hooked it up to my Power Supply to test and the amp was DOA. I emailed him and told him that the amp did not power up. He sent me a few emails saying how SORRY he was and that he would make it right and refund fund me in a few days well 4 days go by and I get a refund by way of E-CHECK and it is going to be 2 weeks for it to clear so I asked him why he sent E-Check and he replied that was THE ONLY WAY PAYPAL WOULD LET HIM DO IT.

I Have been around for a long time and I know the only way they do a E-Check is if YOU DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY IN YOUR PAYPAL AT THE TIM YOU SEND THE PAYMENT. So I really did not think it would CLEAR and I took the amp to a repair place and had them test it and GUESS WHAT the amp has a BLOW power Supply and 1 of the 2 Channels is BLOWN. Long story short I told them NOT to fix it and I would come pick it up.

I then got my REFUND after almost 3 weeks and I told MONEY-B I would be more then happy to send the amp back but I did ask for HIM to cover the shipping back as I feel it is NOT my fault he sent me a BLOWN amp. I have been doing car audio for MANY YEARS and there is NOTHING that I DID that could have BLOWN the amp by testing it on my test bench! Here is what he responded to me when I ask if he would cover the shipping back to him! Now the ONLY reason I am doing this is I feel the seller did NOT send me a 100% working amp like he said it was totally DOA , I am sure some of you bought from him and everything was great and I understand that but I was not one of you. Now read what MONEY B SENT ME when I asked for the return shipping fee!

To: Just4me
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:39 am
Subject: Re: ? Quote message
I thought you said that it was better if you didn't open it up or anything coz you didn't wanna get into all that....then you took it upon urself to go get it checked out? I'm paying for you to go pick it yp where I didn't tell you to take it? Fuck it throw it away....you fuckin scammed me! You showed me a video of the shitty amp you had! That's fine! You got away with the amp and the money! I know the amp I sent you worked! It was missing screws,but I listed that in the thread! You are full of shit and if you feel the need to go on the phorum and make your case go ahead! This scam is over for me! No need to respond! Just to let you know I know alot of guys on the phorum! Imma warn them about you! But me and you are done! I lost out but that's cool! Lesson learned! I hooked that amp up myself it worked fine! But good scam yo! Later!

After getting this nice email I told the tech to do what EVER he wanted with the amp as I am not going to waist my time driving 60 miles to go get it when he emails me and tells me to toss it and calls me all kinds of names. So the tech fixed it and if MONEY B wants it back the bill is $85 plus the shipping!
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

so that doesn't really address why he received the zx amp instead of his origonal ti?

edit. ok, actually it does a bit. but i'm still not really sure what to do here
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
money-b

Post by money-b »

Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net
Sep 30, 2010 Payment From Danielle guimond Refunded Details $150.00 USD -$4.65 USD $145.35 USD

Related Transactions
Date Type Status Details Gross Fee Net
Oct 6, 2010 Refund Completed ... -$150.00 USD $4.35 USD -$145.65 USD
Oct 6, 2010 Add Funds from a Bank Account Completed Details $145.65 USD $0.00 USD $145.65 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent to:
Danielle guimond
Email:
[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Amount:
-$150.00 USD
Fee amount:
$4.35 USD
Net amount:
-$145.65 USD

Date:
Oct 6, 2010
Time:
21:33:35 PDT
Completed

Subject:
You have sent $145.65 USD to Danielle guimond with PayPal
TI 500.4,TI 800.1
2 X JL AUDIO W6V2
money-b

Post by money-b »

payment was received on sept. 30th...and refunded on oct. 6th....how do you count the weeks and days on the scammer planet?
TI 500.4,TI 800.1
2 X JL AUDIO W6V2
money-b

Post by money-b »

Money Request Details

Request Sent
To: Danielle guimond ([email protected])
Amount: $150.00 USD
Date Requested: Sep 30, 2010
Subject: PayPal money request from bryon lewis
Note: this is for a phoenix gold ti600.2 amplifier in 7/10 shape! it will be shipped ups
TI 500.4,TI 800.1
2 X JL AUDIO W6V2
money-b

Post by money-b »

money request was sent on the 30th! so how again does three weeks pass by? by my count you sent the money to me on the 30th got the amp on oct. 4th and i sent a refund on the 6th! where the fuck does 3 weeks come in?
Last edited by money-b on Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TI 500.4,TI 800.1
2 X JL AUDIO W6V2
money-b

Re: Money B Is The Scammer! Read For Yourself

Post by money-b »

Just4me wrote:Hi Guys I bought a 600ti from money-b I needed for my subs to match my 400ti I have on my front components and when I got it I hooked it up to my Power Supply to test and the amp was DOA. I emailed him and told him that the amp did not power up. He sent me a few emails saying how SORRY he was and that he would make it right and refund fund me in a few days well 4 days go by and I get a refund by way of E-CHECK and it is going to be 2 weeks for it to clear so I asked him why he sent E-Check and he replied that was THE ONLY WAY PAYPAL WOULD LET HIM DO IT.

I Have been around for a long time and I know the only way they do a E-Check is if YOU DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY IN YOUR PAYPAL AT THE TIM YOU SEND THE PAYMENT. So I really did not think it would CLEAR and I took the amp to a repair place and had them test it and GUESS WHAT the amp has a BLOW power Supply and 1 of the 2 Channels is BLOWN. Long story short I told them NOT to fix it and I would come pick it up.

I then got my REFUND after almost 3 weeks and I told MONEY-B I would be more then happy to send the amp back but I did ask for HIM to cover the shipping back as I feel it is NOT my fault he sent me a BLOWN amp. I have been doing car audio for MANY YEARS and there is NOTHING that I DID that could have BLOWN the amp by testing it on my test bench! Here is what he responded to me when I ask if he would cover the shipping back to him! Now the ONLY reason I am doing this is I feel the seller did NOT send me a 100% working amp like he said it was totally DOA , I am sure some of you bought from him and everything was great and I understand that but I was not one of you. Now read what MONEY B SENT ME when I asked for the return shipping fee!

To: Just4me
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:39 am
Subject: Re: ? Quote message
I thought you said that it was better if you didn't open it up or anything coz you didn't wanna get into all that....then you took it upon urself to go get it checked out? I'm paying for you to go pick it yp where I didn't tell you to take it? Fuck it throw it away....you fuckin scammed me! You showed me a video of the shitty amp you had! That's fine! You got away with the amp and the money! I know the amp I sent you worked! It was missing screws,but I listed that in the thread! You are full of shit and if you feel the need to go on the phorum and make your case go ahead! This scam is over for me! No need to respond! Just to let you know I know alot of guys on the phorum! Imma warn them about you! But me and you are done! I lost out but that's cool! Lesson learned! I hooked that amp up myself it worked fine! But good scam yo! Later!

After getting this nice email I told the tech to do what EVER he wanted with the amp as I am not going to waist my time driving 60 miles to go get it when he emails me and tells me to toss it and calls me all kinds of names. So the tech fixed it and if MONEY B wants it back the bill is $85 plus the shipping!
i'll pay! whats the techs address? what's his name? i'll pay rightnow today! where can i pay...or i know i've been offered by a couple of phorum members to pick it up for me...so all i need is the address of the tech or phone number or name of his shop or any info big man! since you're offering in front of everyone i'm calling your fake ass bluff! you were crying to me not 2 hours ago on the phone of how we can resolve this and i told you the samething then as i'm telling you now...give me the info and i'll have one of the guys pick it up! so now i'm waiting with everyone else for you to give me the info i need! eric!! or was it just all a scam.......imma stop arguing with you for i don't wanna get aids up in here...but the ball is in your court!
TI 500.4,TI 800.1
2 X JL AUDIO W6V2
Just4me

Post by Just4me »

His email to me after I let him know the amp was DOA! I even sent him a video of his amp DEAD on the bench! You guys think what you want I sell NICE clean amps all over the world and have NO reason to scam anyone.

He told me in his email I posted up top he did not want the amp so I told the tech to do whatever and the tech fixed it. Then Money B wanted the amp back after the amp was FIXED but did not want to pay for the repair. He is the one that said toss it or do whatever he did not care and did not want the BROKEN THING BACK! HIS WORDS READ HIS EMAIL! I am done with this deal!

yo danielle....what kind of power supply do you use? i want one of those....when i test amps i hook them up in a car...maybe i blew something out when i do that! can you tell me what model/brand you have and how much they run? i wanna get one asap...i wanna make a bench tester just like you have! lol...i'm all excited to finally try to make one,lol...thats alot! i really like the style of the one you have...looks cool!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, October 5, 2010 8:08:04 PM
Subject: video

http://s779.photobucket.com/albums/yy74 ... ff1251.mp4
Last edited by Just4me on Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
money-b

Post by money-b »

still waiting for the info on that tech! And the 3 week explanation! I wanna buy my amp back....i really need your help,lol! I know i'll never get the info...thats fine! Scammers are hard to get co-operation out of...i understand...andy #2,lol! And please explain why you have 2 accounts/names on this site? Post everything except answers,lol! Yes laughing at you again...just like on the phone!
TI 500.4,TI 800.1
2 X JL AUDIO W6V2
Just4me

Post by Just4me »

Man you really need to grow up you sold me a DEAD amp then NOW you want everyone to feel sorry for you. lol I see why you are a TOP seller and do so much business! Maybe when you find some MONEY you can get that test bench set up so you do not ship BROKEN amps to your customers and you would not have this kind of problems.
tonym

Post by tonym »

im lost

HE SENT ME A ZX600 AND I SOLD HIM A TI600.2!

did he send an amp back or what?
money-b

Post by money-b »

Just4me wrote:His email to me after I let him know the amp was DOA! I even sent him a video of his amp DEAD on the bench! You guys think what you want I sell NICE clean amps all over the world and have NO reason to scam anyone.

He told me in his email I posted up top he did not want the amp so I told the tech to do whatever and the tech fixed it. Then Money B wanted the amp back after the amp was FIXED but did not want to pay for the repair. He is the one that said toss it or do whatever he did not care and did not want the BROKEN THING BACK! HIS WORDS READ HIS EMAIL! I am done with this deal!

yo danielle....what kind of power supply do you use? i want one of those....when i test amps i hook them up in a car...maybe i blew something out when i do that! can you tell me what model/brand you have and how much they run? i wanna get one asap...i wanna make a bench tester just like you have! lol...i'm all excited to finally try to make one,lol...thats alot! i really like the style of the one you have...looks cool!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, October 5, 2010 8:08:04 PM
Subject: video

http://s779.photobucket.com/albums/yy74 ... ff1251.mp4
........can we be done with this back and forth already? don't lie on me....i keep all...ALL pm's and emails from you! i'll let the owner of this site read all pm's from me to you and from you to me and look at dates and times of when you fixed the amp...and when i asked for it to be returned! will you do the same? eric! whoever is lying....or scamming can be banned for life! you agree to that eric/danielle?,lol. and if you are going to post 1 part of a correspondance post all of the conversation....i said to get rid of it if you want me to pay for your trip to pick it up! you wrote back agfain after i said i was done....that told me you still had the amp to ship back to me! you are a liar! why won't you tell me where the amp is? fuck everything else...i'll pay today and have someone i know pick it up! still waiting for the phantom rockford fosgate tech with the $30,000 o-scope,lol. that can magically figure out that one channel is blown without a power supply,lol....oh wait...he replaced the power supply then found out the channel was bad right eric? you're so full of shit your voice smells like shit over the phone!
TI 500.4,TI 800.1
2 X JL AUDIO W6V2
money-b

Post by money-b »

tonym wrote:im lost

HE SENT ME A ZX600 AND I SOLD HIM A TI600.2!

did he send an amp back or what?
yes he did....i sold him a ti600.2 and he sent a amp back to me...it's a zx600...that he doesn't know if it works! i know they are almost identical but it's the priciple of him thinking he can just give a sob story and the amp i sent was blown....fuck that...i know what i sent worked...it was just hooked up and worked fine.....he bought it for $20 he said...but he never hooked it up,lol! he bought a zx600 for $20 and curiosity never made him test it? bullshit! but like i said ,whatever happened..happened!
TI 500.4,TI 800.1
2 X JL AUDIO W6V2
money-b

Post by money-b »

Just4me wrote:Man you really need to grow up you sold me a DEAD amp then NOW you want everyone to feel sorry for you. lol I see why you are a TOP seller and do so much business! Maybe when you find some MONEY you can get that test bench set up so you do not ship BROKEN amps to your customers and you would not have this kind of problems.
still no tech info? i knew you were full of bullshit...but i didn't know you would show your ass like this....so obviously there is no tech? liar liar pants on fire......and maybe if you get some balls you'll stop scamming people using your wife as a scapegoat..."paypal is in my wife's name" who the fuck asked you that? i guess the two accts you have here...one is in your wifes name? lol! you sir are a scam artist! just admit it and get over it...you can post all you want...say all you want...criticize me all you want....the fact remains....i took you at your word refunded you more than you paid for the amp....and you gave me your old shit! that is a stone cold fact! now produce any evidence...emails...pm's...or whatever to contridict that asshole! and if you get the balls or find one of your cousins to pose as the tech...give them me their phone number so i can embarrass them like i did you on the phone liar! with 6 stories! please don't respond........it's getting boring and i just got some subs to play with,lol. have fun on ebay....watch who you sale to jackoff! one of them might scam you,lol.
TI 500.4,TI 800.1
2 X JL AUDIO W6V2
gridracer
RIP

Post by gridracer »

I still don't understand why he sent you a zx600 instead of sending back your amp?
Check my buyer/seller ratings http://phoenixphorum.com/gridracer-vt4548.html

I have more PG stuff than one guy ever needs.
wash with gasoline

Post by wash with gasoline »

gridracer wrote:I still don't understand why he sent you a zx600 instead of sending back your amp?
...cause thats what scam artists do
dry with match
money-b

Post by money-b »

gridracer wrote:I still don't understand why he sent you a zx600 instead of sending back your amp?
grid...his story is that since he got the amp....excuse me...since the "tech" guy fixed my amp that i sold him......he had no amp to refund me...so he "found" a zx600 for $20 and never tested it and just sent that to me...well that was one of his many stories at least...i'm done with it...the mods can erase this whole shitty post/thread. i know he won't pay or whatever....it's not like the $150 is a bunch of cash.....but it's the principle of someone thinking....sorry knowing they can just rip off people in here....i mean if i did something that fucked up the amp...i'll take responsibility for that...but don't hold my amp ransom! just send my amp back after you got the refund! and i also told him to throw it out only after he tried to hijack more money for his gas/travel expenses to where he dropped it off...he's just full of stories....i hope the mods move this to where it should be if this is not it...i just wanna warn people.
TI 500.4,TI 800.1
2 X JL AUDIO W6V2