Silver GT

If you have purchased an item through a forum member, please leave them a positive or negative review.
maverickmann

Silver GT

Post by maverickmann »

I sold 2 Xenon amps to SilverGT. The transaction was smooth. I wouldn't hesitate to have any kind of interaction with him again.
SilverGT

Re: Silver GT

Post by SilverGT »

thanks again man for the smooth transaction!
teamradrz1

Post by teamradrz1 »

OK first off I'm not sure how I missed leaving positive feedback for Andrew. :shock:

To sum it up we have had multiple transactions the last few months. 8)
He has purchased my Ti 1000.2, Powercore 15, Ti DD10, Xenon comp sets, distribution blocks, wiring and more that I can't think of off the top of my head. I purchased one X200.2 from him he gave me a great deal and even shipped before trade was sent by me. He was patient with me when I had a few personal struggles delaying his shipment, he was totally cool and understood. Hopefuly I paid it back by throwing in a few "extras" into his package for being a cool guy and buying so much from me I felt I needed to give back.

So he gets my seal of approval, don't hesitate to buy from or sell to this guy! :clap:

Thanks again I'm sure we'll do more business.
2012 Camaro 2SS/RS
99 Grand Am GT, Xenon & Ti
71 K5 Blazer, Ti Elite & Xenon
07 Avalanche (still stock, I think wife won)
SilverGT

Post by SilverGT »

had a great time dealing with you bud! my 55 pound box should be here tomorrow or the next day. thanks again!
Fallen1

Post by Fallen1 »

My first purchase through this site (actually, the only online purchasing was always ebay and such until now). I bought a blown amp from SilverGT for a great price and shipping was awesome as well. He sent it out very quickly, and answered all my questions. I was nervous about this as there is no buyer protection really, but he had great reviews so I took a chance. Thanks again man, I look forward to doing business with you in the future. To everyone else- I would recommend buying and selling with this guy without hesitation. He knows how it's done.
Thanks!