Poljana

If you have purchased an item through a forum member, please leave them a positive or negative review.
pimpinest123

Poljana

Post by pimpinest123 »

Bought a 215x from me it was a great transaction with great communication I would not hesitate to deal with again thanks Eddie
poljana

Re: Poljana

Post by poljana »

Thanks bud, I was able to desolder the broken slide and resolder the new one. Worked like a charm!

It was a pleasure, great communication, no games, would deal with you again anytime!
nico boom
Deus ex MS
Deus ex MS

Post by nico boom »

Eddie contacted me for advice about recapping and also bought some spare MS parts to perform the job. We had very good communication throughout the process, and he is a man of his word. Even send me a present for my help. 8)
Very nice person to deal with; RECOMMENDED! :thumleft:
THANKS Eddie,
Nico
nico boom
Deus ex MS
Deus ex MS

Post by nico boom »

Made a deal again with this standup guy; Eddie bought a very nice speakerset from me. Fast payment, excellent communication.
Anytime again Eddie... 8)
Nico
nico boom
Deus ex MS
Deus ex MS

Post by nico boom »

Again a very nice deal made with Eddie; a MS2125 for a good friend of mine over here in The Netherlands.
The amp was prepared and shipped with much care, following the "MS-shipment method" which prooved to be crucial for these amps.
Connectors and bars removed, rca's taped on the inside, amp mounted on a wooden plate same size as bottom of parcel. Everything packed separately and parcel solid filled with packingmaterials.
This to illustrate the attention for shipping items, bought from this seller.
Great deal, superb packing, fast shipping...what more does a man want?
THANKS Eddie ! :clap: