Buyer Beware: Audiogood

If you have purchased an item through a forum member, please leave them a positive or negative review.
audiogood

Re: Audiobad on ebay!!!

Post by audiogood »

Why don't you go and stick another needle in your ARM and smoke some more crack . Even when you have Ben cott in a lie you still can't tell the truth . Dude I think you fried the amp sent it back thinking you was going to get a refund . Insted I went and got the amp fixed then shiped back out to you . Now givving that we all know you live in one place and your gear is stored in another . I think that box showed up when you were not around and the ppl who were knew we were havving issues with this deal and they saw there chance and they took it . Once I place that amp in the hands of the usps and they deliver it it,s not my responsibility what happens to it .. best of all I got you on two lies just today . Lie one you clame your gear is stored in one place but you live in another . Lie two you clamed to be frends with my baby moma on facebook and you talked to her on Facebook but now you clame you just got ahold of her . Wate dident you say all your shit got stolen out of your car so you had to replace it all and because you got sober and are nolonger an addict so your wife rewarded you buy buying the amp off me in the first place .. well I say once a crack head allways a crack head .. now assclown have a coke and a smile ..
900.7ti custom crome top with custom flameing skull,s fan shroud with cool JAG programable led fans . Rddp with sdt . Ti 1200.1 Vibe audio space 6-3d space 5-3d . Vibe space 12 vibe space 8 x2
Wrennagade

Post by Wrennagade »

As I said before, good luck with your shitty life fatboy.
Ti BASS Cube
Ti Powercore 15
Ti DD10
Ti Fuseblock(Power)
1xTi500.4(Thanks Brian!)
1xTi1200.1
2xTi X-overs/1x Ti Tweets
1xReactor
1xTi 12EliteD
MS1000TA(Black)
Alpine 3339 EQ
Pioneer MVH P8300BT
audiogood

Post by audiogood »

I just spoke with Rick Ross of the bath pd. I made a point to let him know about all the online hurassment of bolth me and becca . We will see what comes of this .
900.7ti custom crome top with custom flameing skull,s fan shroud with cool JAG programable led fans . Rddp with sdt . Ti 1200.1 Vibe audio space 6-3d space 5-3d . Vibe space 12 vibe space 8 x2
Wrennagade

Post by Wrennagade »

Sounds good pal, he recommended that I go to my local court house & file a civil case against you. I hope you told him of the threat you made to me in that email, the one about "breaking the amp over my face" that was a pleasant communication to receive...
Ti BASS Cube
Ti Powercore 15
Ti DD10
Ti Fuseblock(Power)
1xTi500.4(Thanks Brian!)
1xTi1200.1
1xReactor
1xTi 12EliteD
MS1000TA(Black)
Alpine 3339 EQ
Pioneer MVH P8300BT
wash with gasoline

Post by wash with gasoline »

audiogood wrote: Once I place that amp in the hands of the usps and they deliver it it,s not my responsibility what happens to it ..
Do you have a tracking number for the second time you shipped it?

When you are selling something online that you will be shipping and you have multiple addresses for the buyer, it is common sense to contact the buyer and ask which address to ship to...

...spell check is not that hard to use

(edit) just looked at your ebay feedback. You may have a 100%, but you have only sold 2 items. :lol: ...and one of them is for the ti1200.1 parts or repair where the buyer says it had more problems then you described
dry with match
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

I say you both agree to take it too judge judy. Put yer evidence on the table and see what she says.....
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
audiogood

Post by audiogood »

Judge Judy sounds like fun .. LOL I use an Android tab and my spelling is not the best .. LOL I am looking for the reciept now .
Wrennagade

Post by Wrennagade »

I'll go on Judge Judy against this shmuck. I'll look up the details on how to get on the show.
Ti BASS Cube
Ti Powercore 15
Ti DD10
Ti Fuseblock(Power)
1xTi500.4(Thanks Brian!)
1xTi1200.1
1xReactor
1xTi 12EliteD
MS1000TA(Black)
Alpine 3339 EQ
Pioneer MVH P8300BT
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

just need to go fill out a thingy on what was wrong and what happened on the website I think. If you guys get on you have to give me a shout-out and get her autograph fer me...
Wrennagade

Post by Wrennagade »

I will as Chris would prob misspell the shout out...
Ti BASS Cube
Ti Powercore 15
Ti DD10
Ti Fuseblock(Power)
1xTi500.4(Thanks Brian!)
1xTi1200.1
1xReactor
1xTi 12EliteD
MS1000TA(Black)
Alpine 3339 EQ
Pioneer MVH P8300BT
Starunit10

Post by Starunit10 »

Thats probably best for both parties :oops:
Collection Growing..........
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

get a free trip to LA and they pay for what ever the ruling is.
audiophyle_247

Post by audiophyle_247 »

Assuming you still ship amps like this....
I wouldnt be surprised if a USPS employee took that 1200.1 home after finding it sitting on the ground, assuming it did actually get shipped.

& I recall getting a tracking number from you once for an amp you shipped, & received a package with a different tracking number & a much later ship date on the postage.
And a deal regarding some "ugly but perfect working order" amps in trade for a custom amp, who somehow failed to mention that one of these "great working" amps needed a fucking toggle switch to actually turn it off. Had I not held my amp ransom, I have no doubt in my mind I would have gotten burned far worse than I already had been.
FYI those amps are still all torn apart & being repaired, again assuming you give a damn Chris. Life is about learning, & I have no hard feelings. I do know who I will & wont deal with again in the future though.
Wrennagade

Post by Wrennagade »

...another dissatisfied customer...

At least something actually came in the mail for you. If I would have received the "repaired shipped amp" I could at least send it to Aleks, then resell for some of my lost money...
Ti BASS Cube
Ti Powercore 15
Ti DD10
Ti Fuseblock(Power)
1xTi500.4(Thanks Brian!)
1xTi1200.1
1xReactor
1xTi 12EliteD
MS1000TA(Black)
Alpine 3339 EQ
Pioneer MVH P8300BT
Wrennagade

Post by Wrennagade »

Just submitted an application for Judge Judy. Hope this case gets picked!
Ti BASS Cube
Ti Powercore 15
Ti DD10
Ti Fuseblock(Power)
1xTi500.4(Thanks Brian!)
1xTi1200.1
1xReactor
1xTi 12EliteD
MS1000TA(Black)
Alpine 3339 EQ
Pioneer MVH P8300BT
RayBuck

Post by RayBuck »

WOW
poljana

Post by poljana »

WOW!! audiophyle_247 that's how you recieved your amps from him!!!
audiogood

Post by audiogood »

I hope the case gets picked ..... I just found the shipping slip today and the clame slip .. now I am poise to counter sue you wrenn ... And gess what that's going to be for a lot more cash then you think as I am going to sue you for this post . You can not leagly deface me in this manner and everyone that has posted on this post is my witnesses that you did do it . I will haul them in to cort . I will own a good chunk of your ass for the rest of your life .. and Mr 247 if you are going to post shit make dam good and sure you tell it like it is . The deal I made with you was for two 900.7 but you sold one out from under me Rember .. also there is no way the usps is going to deliver an box that is fully opened on one end .. they would have sent it back to me. That box was insured for $600 and when you complant to me about how it came to you I offered to put in a clame on the insurance you said no you like projects. Wtfe .
audiogood

Post by audiogood »

Now dose anyone elce want to piss me off tonight and stick there noses it to some thing that don't consern them . Fact wrenn pade me with someone's elce paypal acc. Fact he gave me two addresses . Fact wrenn is not his real name . Fact he never bothered to make a clame with eBay . Fact he is just trying to shake me down for $400 . Fact I have caut him in a bunch of lies . Fact he keeps changing his story . Fact he has Ben stalking me and my famly on line profile,s ..
Wrennagade

Post by Wrennagade »

"Pic,s of the fucking box .. I also saw the slanderis post you have posted on the phoenix phorum you have 24 houres to remove the post and issuse an apology or I will sue you for slander .for everything your crack head ass is fucking worth over the next 50 years . It's not my fucking falt the box was dammaged and sent back to . And you can't sue me for the post offace fuck up . As I stated amp will ship tomarrow . Keep in mind I am still mulling over the idea of paying $60 for shipping or pay the $70 for an motherfucking buds ticket just so I can take the fucking amp and smash you in the fucking mouth with the fucking thing . Now do you dig what I am saying. I do not take kindly to plubic hurassment and I will sue your punk bitch ass . "

Here's a lovely email sent to me by Mr.Mears during the time I was trying to get my amp from him...

So sue me CEO of bullshit land...
Ti BASS Cube
Ti Powercore 15
Ti DD10
Ti Fuseblock(Power)
1xTi500.4(Thanks Brian!)
1xTi1200.1
1xReactor
1xTi 12EliteD
MS1000TA(Black)
Alpine 3339 EQ
Pioneer MVH P8300BT
audiogood

Post by audiogood »

I plan on it ...
Wrennagade

Post by Wrennagade »

You just talk & talk, it's so obvious that your a fool. I feel sorry for anyone that has to deal with you on a daily basis. Let me know if you need any info from me to help you sue me buddy. I'll even help you learn how to use a dictionary...
Ti BASS Cube
Ti Powercore 15
Ti DD10
Ti Fuseblock(Power)
1xTi500.4(Thanks Brian!)
1xTi1200.1
1xReactor
1xTi 12EliteD
MS1000TA(Black)
Alpine 3339 EQ
Pioneer MVH P8300BT
audiogood

Post by audiogood »

Wrenn you clame I stole money from you you clame I never shiped the amp .. so how come you never filed an clame ... Oh that's right because I never stole anything from you .. you want a refund then send me the amp back and I will give you your money ..
rlambert52

Post by rlambert52 »

Wrennagade wrote:You just talk & talk, it's so obvious that your a fool. I feel sorry for anyone that has to deal with you on a daily basis. Let me know if you need any info from me to help you sue me buddy. I'll even help you learn how to use a dictionary...
Holy batshit robin!!!!!!!! This is getting heavy! I'm sure this is a reality tv show in the making and i'm siding with wrenn(as you call him) mainly because I'm sure we will see what is behind those woofers in his profile pic if we are nice! :D
rlambert52

Post by rlambert52 »

rlambert52 wrote:
Wrennagade wrote:You just talk & talk, it's so obvious that your a fool. I feel sorry for anyone that has to deal with you on a daily basis. Let me know if you need any info from me to help you sue me buddy. I'll even help you learn how to use a dictionary...
Holy batshit robin!!!!!!!! This is getting heavy! I'm sure this is a reality tv show in the making and i'm siding with wrenn(as you call him) mainly because I'm sure we will see what is behind those woofers in his profile pic if we are nice! :D
sorry trying to make light of the situation wrennagade hope you get something in the end.