Buyer Beware: oldschooldbman

If you have purchased an item through a forum member, please leave them a positive or negative review.
pimpinest123

Buyer Beware: oldschooldbman

Post by pimpinest123 »

We were supposed to trade amps I ship mine to him and he ship his to me well I shipped mine and he shipped a locking screw for a shroud. I had met him before and we have traded amps so thought he was a legit guy. But turns out he is a doosh. This is the guy I'm surprised people still try to get by doing shit like this especially now with all of the ways to track people.
His email is [email protected]
Phone # 4803194892
Attachments
IMAG1431.jpg
Last edited by pimpinest123 on Sun May 20, 2012 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
dvnt88

Re: Buyer beware oldschooldbman

Post by dvnt88 »

What a tool :lol: ...sux to be him and lookin' the way he does Is bad enough. :naughty:
Audison Bit Ten
Hertz HSK163's (x2)
Hertz HX250 subs (x2)
Hertz HDP1
Hertz HDP4
PG Tantrum BassCUBE
XS Power D4900
Misc. PG Install Goodies

"Old-Skool TI-Whore"
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

crap mang if I was out there still I would give ya a hand. I still know some people out there but no one that I could send for a job like this.
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
pimpinest123

Post by pimpinest123 »

He was on here every day till he pulled this shit now I'm sure he is under a new handle watching to see what is being said fucking coward I love to catch pussy's like him in the streets
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

You might be able to file a complaint on IC3, dunno for sure or if it would work.
ajaye

Post by ajaye »

Just as a general aside, I had an issue once buying an engine online for my drag car years ago. The short version is the guy took a $500 deposit then 2 weeks later tried to raise the price $300 before shipping it. I said no, gimmie my money back, and he basically said "sorry, I don't have it, I'll get it to you at my convenience" Paypal recovered $7 fucking dollars for me, no help.

Geographically there was nothing I could do, he lived in Idaho and I was living in Georgia. I called the local PD in his town and asked for someone that handles electronic crimes, which it seems most PDs have at least one guy for now. The cop was super cool, said legally he can't do anything since it was a civil matter, but that he would help me any way he could. He started harassing the guy by phone and even went to his house twice threatening to lock him up (even though he couldn't actually do it I don't think) and the guy came up with my money pretty damn quickly.

An amp may seem like a small matter but fuck that, we all work hard for our money and the police are there to "protect and serve." If for nothing else, put this guy on their radar so he hopefully doesn't continue to do it to other people.
trickyricky

Re: Buyer Beware: oldschooldbman

Post by trickyricky »

I myself get a little worried when I do trades. But I only do them with people that have feedback here and there (especially trading feedback).

Why the f*ck would he have "23" as his email address? He looks like he may lure young girls into thinking he might be 23, lol.

How the hell did you get his DL, it looks like its on a big 4x3 foot banner on a wall, lol..MOST WANTED perhaps.
KHPower
Location: In the Phoenix Phorum's boiler room , east of the janitors closet

Post by KHPower »

You never know really , he could of meant well at first but then realized h edoent have what you want anymore and goes into hiding/

Guy looks like somone who would touch my nephew....
[color=#8040BF]Kenwood 993
Team Sundown:4500D
(2) Digital Designs 9500's
6 Cubes tuning 3 HZ
Team Kinetik: HC3800 ,(2),1200s (2) 600's
Factory Authorized Kinetik ,Sundown,MB Quart Dealer[/color]
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

not to change the subj, but did anyone happen to notice the exp date? Beautifull idea there, they are good till you are 65....