lukeman 269

If you have purchased an item through a forum member, please leave them a positive or negative review.
Slimlarge

lukeman 269

Post by Slimlarge »

I bought a PG titanium elite off of lukeman 269. He just so happened to have bought an SPL cone from me through ebay some time back which I later realized. Its a small the world..... At one point I had 3 elite subs which I dearly regretted selling after doing what I thought would be an upgrade to a JL Audio W6 setup.

I came across his add online and had to swoop in. Later through text we connected the dots realizing he was the same guy from ebay. Long story short I'm very satisfied especially by the packaging. He told me he use to do a lot of shipping at his job and it showed in the presentation of the package. Can't say enough about this seller, I'm happy. Ohh and the sub straight fuckin knocks!! Peep the video below for proof

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QiUzMeKuGw
Bchester6

Re: LUKEMAN 269 IS LEGIT A RATING

Post by Bchester6 »

Lukeman is legit. I have had two super smooth transactions with him and both times he has payed promptly and without any "paypal issues".
Kirghiz

Post by Kirghiz »

Bought a bass cube from Luke, and the transaction was smooth.
Being loud without good sound quality is pointless, but having good sound quality without being loud is also pointless.
todd217

Post by todd217 »

got a boston g5 off luke and everything went smooth thx again