evilbeaver

If you have purchased an item through a forum member, please leave them a positive or negative review.
dvnt88

evilbeaver

Post by dvnt88 »

Just got my TIElite today and WOW :shock: ...shipped in both original shipping boxes with the literature and looks and smells new, new, new :twisted: . Tested the coils, moved the cone, tested the led's and gave her the once over and all is well. Great guy to deal with and a smooth transaction all around, don't hesitate to deal with Frank. :mrgreen:
Audison Bit Ten
Hertz HSK163's (x2)
Hertz HX250 subs (x2)
Hertz HDP1
Hertz HDP4
PG Tantrum BassCUBE
XS Power D4900
Misc. PG Install Goodies

"Old-Skool TI-Whore"
Mr.X

Re: evilbeaver

Post by Mr.X »

I recieved my TI 12D Elite a couple days ago and Holy Crap!!!! This thing is exactly as described. I would say its even better than described! It arrived in original factory boxes, heck the box was so mint looking I almost didnt want to cut it open! This thing was brand new factory fresh! :shock: it even came with the original literature including a Phoenix Gold sticker. Amazing! What is even better is Frank made this a super smooth Transaction. Very good communication. He shipped extremely fast. Great guy to do business with. I would definitely buy from him again.