Buyer Beware: eBay Seller "unlimiteditems4you"

If you have purchased an item through a forum member, please leave them a positive or negative review.
Kirghiz

Buyer Beware: eBay Seller "unlimiteditems4you"

Post by Kirghiz »

This guy has a new TI21000.4 listed currently. He actually had one the other day, sold it, and magically has another one. It's obviously the same amp. I was bidding on both listings, and this time I did some investigation. He is running the price up himself and subsequently buying the items back.

Here is the listing in question:
bidrigging3.jpg
I was high bidder at $167.50 last night with a max bid of $300. Today an hour before conclusion the bid magically jumps to $300, and it took 13 bids to do it. So, I opened up the bid history. Here it is.
Bidrigging4.jpg
From there I checked out the bidding history of this phantom bidder and his paltry (6) feedback. In the last 30 days, this bidder that has only participated in 6 transactions on ebay has bid 122 times on 18 items, all of which belonged to the same seller.
bidrigging.jpg
If you want to sell it for a certain price that's fine. Set a Buy It Now price or set a reserve. I am an auctioneer as my profession, and if I ran the price up on someone like this at one of my auctions I would lose my auctioneer license and go to jail because it's illegal.
Being loud without good sound quality is pointless, but having good sound quality without being loud is also pointless.
dvnt88

Re: Buyer Beware: eBay Seller "unlimiteditems4you"

Post by dvnt88 »

Damn bro that sux :doh: ...but at least ya caught the douche nozzle pulling this shit :shock: as I've run into this same thing several times on the Bay and pisses me off to no end :evil: ...but now the words out. :twisted:
Audison Bit Ten
Hertz HSK163's (x2)
Hertz HX250 subs (x2)
Hertz HDP1
Hertz HDP4
PG Tantrum BassCUBE
XS Power D4900
Misc. PG Install Goodies

"Old-Skool TI-Whore"
Kirghiz

Post by Kirghiz »

I sent him a message about it, and his reply was "I don't care what you think. It retails for $600 and I would just end the auction if it didn't bring $400 anyway". I watched it count down. He ended the auction with 30 seconds left so as to avoid paying the eBay fees of buying it back.

.......and yeah, the msrp is $599, but they can be found from dealers for $500 or less.

While my $300 bid may not have been a great price for the seller, without my $300 bid it would have only brought $170. It ended at $305 with his illegal bid.

I'm really not mad. I don't need it, didn't really want it, and would have had to listen to the wife bitch if I had bought it. More of an informational thing for you guys if someone tries to get it when he inevitably relists.
Being loud without good sound quality is pointless, but having good sound quality without being loud is also pointless.
trickyricky

Post by trickyricky »

Looks like he sold it for much less.

Great to deal with Buyer:
m***e ( 6 )
Dec-03-13 12:26
Phoenix Gold TI21000.4 (#161165156037) US $227.50
Kirghiz

Post by Kirghiz »

trickyricky wrote:Looks like he sold it for much less.

Great to deal with Buyer:
m***e ( 6 )
Dec-03-13 12:26
Phoenix Gold TI21000.4 (#161165156037) US $227.50
Apparently he has more than one account to run up bids with, and he has listed it three times with 24 Hour listings. On the 4th I bid $300 and it sold for $350, and on the 5th I bid $300 and it ended at $305.

I can assure you he hasn't sold it.
Drock

Post by Drock »

I almost bid on this before the first post. Thought it would go nice with my ti21600.5.
Glad I didn't .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk