Rold Gold

If you have purchased an item through a forum member, please leave them a positive or negative review.
Pedi
Flærdy flærdy børk børk

Rold Gold

Post by Pedi »

Bought the EQ-Plexi.

Fast shipping, PERFECT packing, good communication.

Thank you, I would easily do numberous deals with you again.
Selling your Ti9 mids? PM me, please..

I also need a DD10...
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

So it arrived safely then.

AWESOME!!!

U likey??????????

Thanks again. I'm contumplating selling you the other. Shoot me an offer one of these days.

Later-------H
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

I'll toot my own horn on this and should C, Tibbs or Mando want to chime in with any other comments then Yaaaaa 4 me.

Ya'll saw the pic's of how all 3 of those MS1000's were shipped. :shock: Quick and painless dealing.......... :D :D 8)
Those tender little burgers with them little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in ya mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one.. just makes me want to burn this muthafuka down.... Come on, Pookie, let's burn this muthafuka down!!!
Wakeup
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Wakeup »

Ahh me too! :) even though you didnt have to ship! :) Came through with Two PG TI X-Stations! Thanks for the help! I appreciate it!

A+++++++++
mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Post by mr tibbs »

FuzzyHoNutz wrote:I'll toot my own horn on this and should C, Tibbs or Mando want to chime in with any other comments then Yaaaaa 4 me.

Ya'll saw the pic's of how all 3 of those MS1000's were shipped. :shock: Quick and painless dealing.......... :D :D 8)
I'll second that, Fuzzy here help out me and my good friends so that all 3 of us could join the MS1000 club! Without him we might have gone without. Everything was handled in a timely and professional manner just as it should be. Also, don't hesitate if the money amount is rather large. It was a little more than chump change that he handled for me and everything went perfect!

Thanks again man! :wink:
AVICJR
Team Coach

Post by AVICJR »

A STAND UP MAN OF HIS WORDS!!

Fuzzy-aka-Harold voluntarily went out of his way and acted as a middle man in my purchase of an MS1000TA. He not only drove to buy the amp for me, but he also built a "bulletproof" crate to ship the amp half way across the country. I felt very secure in dealing with a large amount of money with him, he gave me phone numbers, email address, his physical address and personally called and talked to me which eased my mind throughout the entire transaction. Would not hesitate to work with again.

THANKS A MILLION HAROLD!!!!

Mando
1moreamp
NOT justonemoreamp

Post by 1moreamp »

Yeah Harold is something else isn't he fellas. He has my Good Housekeeping seal of 100% approval. I see Mondo above got his coffin, filled with Black beauty I would say :wink: :D

And Casey and I have also received twin Coffins filled with Green and RED delites also. I will be opening up the extra box's of internals later thins weekend, but So Far I think Casey and I are very happy...Harold I think your gonna be voted Man of the year on this forum this year :D :D :D

Thank you again Big "H" You are the Man !
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

i saw harolds kitchen...he gets my good housekeeping seal of approval too :)
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
ELmx479

FuzzyHoNutz=Good Seller

Post by ELmx479 »

Picked up a really nice fused distribution block from FuzzyHoNutz.
Great seller, looks really niiiiiiice :D
Rold Gold
Dirty Harry

Post by Rold Gold »

Glad you like it. Make sure to show that baby........... 8)
lashlee

Post by lashlee »

I recently received some goodies from Harold, and came quickly and in great shape!! I would be glad to deal with him again!!

Thanks mang!!
nutxo

Post by nutxo »

Good trader, I sent him money he sent me products that got here fast!

Thanks man
fordtough1
Twisted's Boyfriend

Post by fordtough1 »

Harold bought some stuff for me at F&F. Went out of his way to help a fellow phorum member. Shipped it fast, and had great communication. Let me know if I can help you with anything anytime.

Thanks again
tsonka

Post by tsonka »

Im giving good feed back also, he picked up some speakers at the F&F sale, even spotted me 2 bucks
Have switched to Home Audio:

Anthem Statement A5
Integra DHC-9.9
Klipsch Refrence II 5.1 set up
str8cyko

Post by str8cyko »

bought a good cond mps-2240 from him. amp was well-packed(double-boxed w/ s. 'nuts) and arrived quickly.

thanks
tuan
phoenix_rising

TI Fuseblock + Zeropoint Battery Terminals.

Post by phoenix_rising »

Harold is a FORUM LEGEND..... He's helped me out on two ocassions recently once with a Ti Fuseblock (which he cut me for an amazing deal)and secondly with a set of zeropoint battery terminals which again he did at an amazing price... Cant thank him enough... Although i'll definetely buy him a few beers if he can come up trumps with the ZPR9 ends and cable that hes currently working on for me!!... Payment was quick and easy and it must have taken me 10 mins to get into the packaging when it arrived - You can't ask for more.

He's def gonna be getting a Christmas card from me this year! :)

Cheers dude, your a top guy.
pnyryd

Post by pnyryd »

Grab and shipped me a m50 smooth operation

Thanks so much for your help
Ynot
AVICJR
Team Coach

Post by AVICJR »

Add one more for Harold. Fast shipping, awesome price!! Thank you very much Sir! Can't ask for anything better.
fuzzysnuggleduck
Soy Milquetoast

Post by fuzzysnuggleduck »

Another excellent "big H" transaction here. Got some M44/M100 speaker terminals and an M44 power terminal at a great price with fast shipping across the 49th parallel.

Very happy overall, thanks Harold.
SOLD: '91 PG 4Runner
KHPower
Location: In the Phoenix Phorum's boiler room , east of the janitors closet

Post by KHPower »

Picked up a brand new SLD44 line driver. Perfect condition! Excellent communication and the item was shipped right after I paid...literally 8)

Thanks brother :wink:
[color=#8040BF]Kenwood 993
Team Sundown:4500D
(2) Digital Designs 9500's
6 Cubes tuning 3 HZ
Team Kinetik: HC3800 ,(2),1200s (2) 600's
Factory Authorized Kinetik ,Sundown,MB Quart Dealer[/color]
fuzzysnuggleduck
Soy Milquetoast

Post by fuzzysnuggleduck »

Bought two M-series covers BNIB from Harold. He shipped them in a super bomb-proof package!

Chalk another one up for Harold, he is the man!
SOLD: '91 PG 4Runner
itchnertamatoa
Itchy Tomato

Post by itchnertamatoa »

got a few items from HArold in a sweet trade
great guy here fellas
[url=http://www.phoenixphorum.com][img]http://phoenixphorum.com/templates/Titanium/images/logo.jpg[/img][/url]
Mackenzie
Where all da white women at?

Post by Mackenzie »

He helped me get a 1200.1 from the pg sale, and everything went very smooth. Thanks would do business again
Capital_M
Baby on Board

Post by Capital_M »

The best, no doubt!