Jacampb2

If you have purchased an item through a forum member, please leave them a positive or negative review.
shaheen

Post by shaheen »

Bought a basscube remote from Jason, very helpful quick shipping sent off without hassles and it arrived well packed and in excellent condition. The Basscube Remote man Strikes again.

Thanks bud, it's guys like you who keep our old kit working
AKA Shaheenk
gridracer
RIP

Post by gridracer »

I had a basscube that needed an RCA repair and a needed a remote and cable. I had the RCA part sent to him from Matt and I sent him my cube and he did the repair, made me a cable and remote and sent it back to me he even changed the screws on the case because they looked a little rusty. Great guy.
Check my buyer/seller ratings http://phoenixphorum.com/gridracer-vt4548.html

I have more PG stuff than one guy ever needs.
dBincognito
Randy Bo-Bandy

Post by dBincognito »

Bought a couple broken amps from me. No problems here. Thanks Jason

Randy
RaTtlZ

Re: Jacampb2

Post by RaTtlZ »

Well what can I say?! I was completely taken aback by Jason offering to trade a new guy some really nice equipment. I think it was even on my first post here on the phorum that Jason asked me to trade my soundstream tarantula for his Autotek mean machine. Not knowing anything about Jason or the amp, I did my reaserch. The day I decided to make the trade, 3 days later its in my hands. Looks great! It's -25 degrees out so I will have to wait till it warms up some to install it. I think I'm gonna buy stock in packing tape and supplies because believe me there was alot of it! I now know what level of quality I need to achieve when shipping.
All-in-all, Jasons knowlege and professionalism far exceeds my expectations. I'm glad I made that transaction and it won't be the last :clap:
2006 Chrysler 300C
Pioneer P9 combo
Factory Boston Acoustic 6 speaker system,
Sub: TBD
JL Audio A6450, Autotek MX-3000.1
80A, 300A fuses
6 Ga.,1/0 Ga. wiring
RaTtlZ

Post by RaTtlZ »

I'm back again. There were no transactions between us, but I pm'd him about a problem I was having with my system. I sent him the proper schematics. He replied very quickly(within 2 days) with a solution. Amazingly my problem is solved! Great Guy! Thanks again Jason!
2006 Chrysler 300C
Pioneer P9 combo
Factory Boston Acoustic 6 speaker system,
Sub: TBD
JL Audio A6450, Autotek MX-3000.1
80A, 300A fuses
6 Ga.,1/0 Ga. wiring
oldschoolfan

Post by oldschoolfan »

I bought some basecube remotes from Jason. They look awesome of course. He has helped me in the past with a custom machining project as well. Always great communication, product, and fast shipping. What else do you want?
trickyricky

Post by trickyricky »

Bought some iso-feet for some PG products, send me a few extra. Great person to deal with and highly recommended.