Buyer Beware: SLC72005

If you have purchased an item through a forum member, please leave them a positive or negative review.
mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Buyer Beware: SLC72005

Post by mr tibbs »

Let's see, where do I begin. It all started on December 14th. That is the day that I agreed to buy a PG Xenon 1200.1 from slc72005 (Scott). The next day I went to my credit union and purchased a money order, and sent it away in the mail to Scott.

Over the next few weeks I would hear from Scott on and off. It wasn't until January 15th that he admited he recieved the money order. Little did he know, but at this time I was allready on to him. Around January 4th or so I started to get a little nervous because he had not recieved the money order yet, so I called up my credit union to see if it had been cashed yet. Guess what, it had, the day after x-mas. Scott had said that he would have to go out of town for business, so I started thinking maybe somebody had stolen it out of his mailbox. So, what I did was give him a little time to dig his own hole, and man did he dig!

After he admitted that he had recieved the money order he said that he would ship out the amp the next day, so I thought we were back on track. That was the last time I heard from him for 1 full month. In between that time I found out a whole hell of a lot about this slc72005.

I started a thread and basically calling him out in public. This is something that I did not want to do, but I sure am glad that I did. Because of that thread 2 more people came forward and said that Scott owed them an amp as well. Then there were 3! This was not good news.

Then, someone who is still unknown, stepped up and told us how Scott was in federal jail and was unable to communicate with all of us. Scott had supposedly asked them to come clean up the mess he had created. All 3 of us e-mailed this person of mystery, and never came to a conclusion.

It was not until Valentine's day that I would hear from Scott again. I had sent his girlfriend an e-mail earlier that day explaining the situation to her and asked her if she could help out in any way. Somehow Scott came back to life that day and the talks were back on. Since then there have been a few e-mails back and forth, but there is still no solution to this very old, annoying problem. He says that he wants to make this right, but actions speak louder than words, and there is no action on his part.

If this problem gets resolved I would gladly update this thread and let everyone know. But, on the other hand, I feel that this novel should be left up so that everyone can see what an ordeal it can be dealing with him.
HoseHead
Tim Horton Himself

Post by HoseHead »

Scott and Smooth are the same person. Scott created Smooth to try and "smooth" over his honour on this board as well as SB when it was active. It back fired. We won't see him again. He sold his character for a few bills. A knob and always will be.

HH
The only stupid question is the one not asked .......
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

HoseHead wrote:Scott and Smooth are the same person. Scott created Smooth to try and "smooth" over his honour on this board as well as SB when it was active. It back fired. We won't see him again. He sold his character for a few bills. A knob and always will be.
I believe this to be true as well, and I have proof:

http://whois.arin.net
http://www.ip-adress.com/

Here are smooth02's IP addresses and ISPs:

OrgName: Global Crossing
OrgID: GBLX
Address: 14605 South 50th Street
City: Phoenix
StateProv: AZ
PostalCode: 85044-6471

OrgName: SBC Internet Services
OrgID: SIS-80
Address: 208 S Akard St
Address: One AT&T Plaza 22nd Floor / Attn: IP Management Group
City: Dallas
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 75202

And SLC72005's IP's and ISPs:

OrgName: Global Crossing
OrgID: GBLX
Address: 14605 South 50th Street
City: Phoenix
StateProv: AZ
PostalCode: 85044-6471

OrgName: SBC Internet Services
OrgID: SIS-80
Address: 208 S Akard St
Address: One AT&T Plaza 22nd Floor / Attn: IP Management Group
City: Dallas
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 75202

Traceroute on the SBC internet shows it is from Schaumburg, IL, which is where he lives. Scott works for countryconnect, a Global Crossing rural subsidiary. I also know that SBC and global crossing are partners, so it would make sense that he would have the same internet access at home.

"smooth02" did say that he was posting at Scott's house, on his computer. It looks like he is posting from Scott's work as well. What a coincidence that all posts made during work hours were from the global crossing IP, and posts made in the evening were made from his SBC account at home.

This character also made the exact same typographical and grammatical errors as Scott does... the one that really put the nail in the coffin for me was "thou" instead of "though", which is something only Scott has been dumb enough to do. At least learn how to type if you're going to scam people for fucks sake... :roll:

What's worse, is that we found out Scott was still posting in one of his other R/C car forums, while smoothO2 was insisting that he was in federal prison. HMMMM... :-s
AVICJR
Team Coach

Post by AVICJR »

On OCTOBER 15, 2006 I purchased an X1200.1 from slc72005, at the time the amp was broken and purchased it under the conditions that it would be fixed and then sent to me. After many an email and PM's I have yet to see an amp or a refund, for which I have since requested from him.

DO NOT BUY OR TRUST ANYTHING THIS GUY HAS TO SAY. HE MAKES EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE.
1moreamp
NOT justonemoreamp

Post by 1moreamp »

I agree 100% with all of the above statements from my honest friends listed above.
Scott Damnjanovic is a criminal and a pathological liar.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ! DO NOT EVER TRUST SCOTT DAMNJANOVIC SLC72005 .
<SLC72005 is his date of release from the state prison of Illinois, go figure>

Any questions or inquiries please e-mail or PM me for all the saved e-mails and details of this guys last attempt to steal peoples money and lie for three months about why. And his psychopath attempt to stay on this forum under a assumed name.
Truly a criminal by all definitions of the word, and this does not include his prison history of 7 years for writing bad checks. hes proud of that history just ask to see his e-mails about it. he brags about how bad he was to survive being in prison with John Wayne Gacey, when Gacey was executed many years before his crime got him time.

His Address known as of this date:

WORK: Farm Bureau
Scott Damnjanovic
1850 Howard Street
Suite C
Elk Grove Village IL. 60007

Home:
Scott Damnjanovic
820 Yosemite TRL
ROSELLE, IL 60172
(630) 980-7154
Born Dec 1977

SCOTT P DAMNJANOVIC (Age: 29)

RELATIVES:
PAUL J DAMNJANOVIC
KATHLEEN M DAMNJANOVIC
PETER G DAMNJANOVIC
GLORIA M DAMNJANOVIC Available
Available
ROSELLE, IL
PEORIA, IL

Please see the link for more info on Scott: https://www.peoplelookup.com
Last edited by 1moreamp on Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bdubs767
Hukd on Foniks

Post by bdubs767 »

hes the man......NOT in the borat voice
Can one send others to war if hes not willing to go himself?
mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Post by mr tibbs »

UPDATE!!!!

He's still a piece of shit, waste of flesh. We have been had boys, we'll never get our money back!! :cry:

HE PAWNED THE ****ING AMPS!! He admitted that after me and the others payed for them that he pawned them. What a piece of ****!!!
1moreamp
NOT justonemoreamp

Post by 1moreamp »

Hey did you ever hear back from that girl he was dating :?: :?: :?:
Or was she well matched with him :?: :?: :?:
mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Post by mr tibbs »

1moreamp wrote:Hey did you ever hear back from that girl he was dating :?: :?: :?:
Or was she well matched with him :?: :?: :?:
Fawk no!!!!! I'm pretty sure she was just trying to get some info out of me. Too bad I didn't play along! :wink:
1moreamp
NOT justonemoreamp

Post by 1moreamp »

Well Scott has decided to threaten this website verbally at least, using his power as a ISP manager he has responded by telling us he is trying to get this site shutdown through its host, instead of paying back the money he defrauded from the three of us while using and working at the very ISP he now says he represents

An open message to Scott Damnjanovic's ISP. You have a known felon working for you in a position of high responsibility. He has defrauded three members of this forum using your very ISP and network that he now claims that you have put him in charge of to do this deed.

We have e-mails and time dated evidence for you to review. It would behoove you to inquire deeply before making or taking ANY action in representation of Scott Damnjanovic. We have receipts and both private and public time dated e-mails and phone call history concerning this matter.

Scott Damnjanovic is a felon, and has a insincere record of fraud here and I am sure elsewhere. The shame of the matter is that he has convinced anyone, anywhere that he is a victim, when he used fraud and lies to con real people out of money here on this forum. Hence his being banned from this site.

There are always two sides of a tale, and I hope any responsible party involved, or willing to become involved in this situation will at least have the wisdom to review the facts before making a even bigger mess of this situation, while being mislead and lied to by Scott Damnjanovic.
Don't make yourself party to his fraud and theft of other peoples money, and then more lies and now threats to concerned parties trying to help.

YOU ARE BEING LIED TO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED SCOTT DAMNJANOVIC IS A LIAR AND A FELON, AND A CON MAN AND A SIMPLE THIEF. DON'T LET HIM USE YOU LIKE HE DID US.

I am one of his victims, there are two more here if you really wish to learn the truth, and do something for the common good, at least hear all the facts. Then intervene only if you wish to help resolve this matter. I would gladly remove any and all statements as soon as I see my money back from Scott Damnjanovic.
Scott pay me back the money you stole and my part of this will go away. I also think the others you stole from may feel the same way. But you must at least try to right your wrongs rather then use other parties to settle your bad debts and theft from others.....C
mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Post by mr tibbs »

Well, someone I know just discovered this thief's photobucket account and looky what I found, a picture to go with the story! If you see this guy run for the hills, he is still a liar, cheat and a thief. He has shown no signs of changing his ways and more that likely will soon be back where he belongs, behind bars!!! :evil:

Here is his ugly ass mug so now everyone knows who to run from!

stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

Sweet, we are the #1 Google hit for his name :lol:

http://www.google.com/search?q=scott+damnjanovic
Bfowler
Briaans..... BRIAAAAANNNNNNS

Post by Bfowler »

wow....you know how everyone googles their own name to see what comes up...the first sentence in his:

"Scott Damnjanovic is a criminal and a pathological liar"

hope this is able to help someone in the future
my ex-girlfriend said "its car audio or me"
i've had tougher choices at a soda machine...
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

I just ran his name through Google again...

Looks like we've had some effect:
http://local.yahoo.com/info-31131903-wo ... ve-village

And check the last post on Tibbs' SD thread, looks like he's been scamming on other forums too:
http://forum.sounddomain.com/ubbthreads ... 704/page/1
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

I just registered on that Chitown site linked in SD... man the rabbit hole goes quite deep! Looks like he was just as involved there, and screwed over his good friends for a buck, just like he did with us. What a douche. :evil:

On that forum, he scammed some guy with a computer, and sold tires that didn't hold air. Same ol Scott :lol:

At least one of the guys found our forum thread, and realized who he really was. That gave him some substantial evidence against people who were supporting him up until that point.
http://www.chitownracing.com/forums/sho ... ost1545597
Last edited by stipud on Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bfowler

Post by Bfowler »

Tom and Casey, You should be proud. his name will never be good for anything again (as he deserves)

its the next best thing to getting your money back. great work guys
mr tibbs
Forum Goatee

Post by mr tibbs »

stipud wrote:I just registered on that Chitown site linked in SD... man the rabbit hole goes quite deep! Looks like he was just as involved there, and screwed over his good friends for a buck, just like he did with us. What a douche. :evil:

On that forum, he scammed some guy with a computer, and sold tires that didn't hold air. Same ol Scott :lol:

At least one of the guys found our forum thread, and realized who he really was. That gave him some substantial evidence against people who were supporting him up until that point.
http://www.chitownracing.com/forums/sho ... ost1545597
DAMNIT MAN, why the hell did you have to post that. Now I read it and get all upity and pissed off and you know I just have to find a way to get my .02 cents in on that forum. Hopefully I can get them to make it a sticky like this feedback thread and everyone local to him can know what a piece of work he is! :twisted:
[url=http://www.usbr.gov//][img]http://www.usbr.gov/images/banner-3.jpg[/img][/url]
AVICJR
Team Coach

Re: Buyer Beware: SLC72005

Post by AVICJR »

ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

4 yrs later?
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
Bfowler

Post by Bfowler »

FUCK YEAH! that is so cool i can't even describe it
AVICJR
Team Coach

Post by AVICJR »

Not in prison for what he did to us, but in prison for stealing from someone else. Once a thief, always a thief.
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

Post by ttocs »

wonder if we can get his address and write him?
what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
AVICJR
Team Coach

Post by AVICJR »

ttocs wrote:wonder if we can get his address and write him?
:lol: :lol: Write a letter to Hill Correctional Center and address to him.......
Bfowler

Post by Bfowler »

we should send him a phorum gift! jar of mayonnaise?
Bfowler

Post by Bfowler »

wait, it says hes already discharged