Buyer Beware: flogger11, zapcoman, kawasakiguy68

If you have purchased an item through a forum member, please leave them a positive or negative review.
nico boom
Deus ex MS
Deus ex MS

Buyer Beware: flogger11, zapcoman, kawasakiguy68

Post by nico boom »

I payed Mike $55 for a crossoverset he had put up for sale here.
That was 29 sept. ; 2 PM's, 6 Emails, and several PayPal messages later ,it is clear that he never had any intentions to send me that set.
I asked around; nobody has seen him since that exact date.....
One of our trusted members noticed his Ebay name also no longer existed.
This is the first time this has happens to me, I couldn't believe it happened HERE, and for such a minor amount of cash.
I filed a PP-dispute, and after two weeks changed it into a claim.
Final outcome; a refund from PayPal of $0,55 [yes, 55 cents], after deciding I am in my right, but PayPal can not return the whole $55 ,since there is not any on his account.
If you are in doubt if he uses another name; here he is.

Michael Lowe
2010 Evergreen Ave #1
Des Moines, IA 50320
United States

(515) 402-9966

:siren: SO BEWARE FOR THIS GUY IF HE EVER SHOWS UP AGAIN, HERE, OR ON ANOTHER FORUM! :siren:
Nico.
kg1961
Got wood?

item

Post by kg1961 »

I had the same problem
I ordered a zx450 top cover
talked with him about shipping etc paid him
on the 4th week I start to pm him ask were it is etc. I spelt his name wrong on his listing and he got back to me mad about the spelling.
I ask were it was he said that his sister got killed in a car crash. I waited on the 6 week the item did show up
same thing this was over $$35us :shock:
most of my gear is gone :liar:
2020 honda accord sport
gridracer
RIP

Post by gridracer »

if his paypal account ever has anymore money in it as soon as it gets in it will be sent to your account until you have received a full refund. He won't even have a chance to spend it before you get it.
nico boom
Deus ex MS
Deus ex MS

Post by nico boom »

I did not receive more than $0,55.
And I have a strong feeling he will not be using PayPal again...
Still have no clue as what his reason was to do this; I just forget about it and move on. :wink:
Wakeup
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Wakeup »

Sorry to hear that Nico...thats too bad. I'm glad tho that it wasn't MORE than just that. But still...It's the principal of the matter.
I just hope that he does come back and at least apologize and you get a refund. That would be nice.

Anyway glad you are able to MOVE ON.....hehe...
If there's anything else we can do here on our parts...please let us know.
Wakeup
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Wakeup »

Wakeup
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Wakeup »

http://www.chevelles.com/forums/showthr ... ?p=2099399

Might be him.....

If you think it is even worth contacting him. Seems like he posted End of November....
And he's referred to as MIKE...
Wakeup
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Wakeup »

And he has some activity here:
http://forums.bicycling.com/eve/forums/ ... 047155/p/5

and here he's selling his bike...that add that I posted with his phone number in your old thread should be his...notice his link to PPhorums a couple messages down...
http://forums.bicycling.com/eve/forums/ ... 1451079145
Wakeup
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Wakeup »

Oh and Phone number...someone local to Wisconsin want to make a fone call to see if he'll come back and make it right?
(515) 402-9966

Assuming this is still his current phone #?
nico boom
Deus ex MS
Deus ex MS

Post by nico boom »

You're a PITBULL Steve... :twisted: thanks for doing all this.
I'm glad you and I are friends... :lol:.. :lol:
I kinda left this thing behind, so I'm reading your posts with interest, but don't think he will have the courage to come back.
Wakeup
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Wakeup »

Ya if you want I can fone him? give him some time...? who knows...you are probably right, but...he has the opportunity to stand up....and be a man....I did link the thread....so he SHOULD know about this.
If he's logged onto that forum.
nico boom
Deus ex MS
Deus ex MS

Post by nico boom »

Well...I think it's not worth the trouble Steve.
He is smart enough to be aware of the situation [especially after you send him the link], so it's up to him now.
Release your mighty jaws my friend; you've done enough for me. :D
Thanks!
Wakeup
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Wakeup »

http://www.chevelles.com/forums/showthr ... 577&page=4

Ok I made some other public comments to come make the deal right....and he has not even replied to my pm's or my public display.

So Nico...sorry....I know you said not to worry bout it...just pisses me off is all....It's ONLY ~$55....

At least apologize....or....something!? or explain ....
sigh....
nico boom
Deus ex MS
Deus ex MS

Post by nico boom »

It's O.K Steve; getting screwed is part of life... only next time I'd like to choose how, and by whom. [I have seen a female candidate that may ..... me anytime, but that would certainly cost me more than $55 ]. :lol: :lol:
Wakeup
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Wakeup »

Ya....I hear ya....well some interesting news....tho...on the part of mike...he made contact with me...not sure if he has contacted you.

Here's a paste of what he said:

Hey layback, sup dude? ya, i have been going round and round w/ the post office for two months on the crossovers we sent out. my old lady lost the postal receipt and it has been a bear. if i dont hear back from them soon i guess i am going to give up and eat it. anyway, gotta decide what to do for a system in my chevelle, have to be a little lower key than my honda! LOL! ttyl, mike

Anyway hopefully he will make contact with you Nico....good luck my friend.... If you need anything or help...let me know as always!
gridracer
RIP

Post by gridracer »

how about after this long he just eats it pays nico back and if he ever gets the xovers back he can resell them.
nico boom
Deus ex MS
Deus ex MS

Post by nico boom »

:lol: Does anybody buy that story? :lol:
He NEVER made contact right after I payed him; nothing like, " hey, the items were shipped today", or 'did you receive the item ?'; NOTHING.
He just never shipped anything; THAT's why he also never asked, and also ---NEVER REPLIED on my E-mails and PM's, nor on PayPal's messages to pay me.---
He tries to save his name in a liar's way; so if you can read this Mike; :evil: IT'S TOO LATE FOR THAT. :evil:
flogger11

Post by flogger11 »

nico boom wrote::lol: Does anybody buy that story? :lol:
He NEVER made contact right after I payed him; nothing like, " hey, the items were shipped today", or 'did you receive the item ?'; NOTHING.
He just never shipped anything; THAT's why he also never asked, and also ---NEVER REPLIED on my E-mails and PM's, nor on PayPal's messages to pay me.---
He tries to save his name in a liar's way; so if you can read this Mike; :evil: IT'S TOO LATE FOR THAT. :evil:
Wow, i come back to all this????? over a set of cheap crossovers i shipped three months ago??? you have em or your neighbor does. i have spent thousands here and sold thousands here, fuck n a, i dont give a rats ass about your $55, i am sick of getting burned. screw this phorum and you.
Alpine CDA-9887
PG ZX-450 v2
PG ZPA0.5 v2
Polk SR-6500 (active)
(2) PG 10" RSDC-104 (sealed)
PG PLD-1
PG 1/0, 2 Farad cap
Dynamat Extreme Door/Trunk
(Anybody have a HO alternator for a late model Accord V-6?)
flogger11

Post by flogger11 »

and to all you small minded phoenix people, if i was going to burn somebody i would certainly do it for much more than $55. look at all the amps and more i have sold and USE YOUR HEADS! because a person chooses to ignore or not to deal with something doesnt make them a thief!!!!!!!
Alpine CDA-9887
PG ZX-450 v2
PG ZPA0.5 v2
Polk SR-6500 (active)
(2) PG 10" RSDC-104 (sealed)
PG PLD-1
PG 1/0, 2 Farad cap
Dynamat Extreme Door/Trunk
(Anybody have a HO alternator for a late model Accord V-6?)
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

flogger11 wrote:Wow, i come back to all this????? over a set of cheap crossovers i shipped three months ago??? you have em or your neighbor does. i have spent thousands here and sold thousands here, fuck n a, i dont give a rats ass about your $55, i am sick of getting burned. screw this phorum and you.
Dude you are SO banned. :lol:

Nico is a fucking SAINT... he has helped so countless people here, and has a flawless transaction history. He would be the last person to screw anyone over.
flogger11 wrote:and to all you small minded phoenix people, if i was going to burn somebody i would certainly do it for much more than $55. look at all the amps and more i have sold and USE YOUR HEADS! because a person chooses to ignore or not to deal with something doesnt make them a thief!!!!!!!
Fact of the matter is, you shipped something, but it didn't show up, and you failed to respond to him. Even if the post office lost the package, or even if Nico "stole" the item from you, you still never responded to him, so you have zero credibility.

You have truly shown your colors with your remarks. Arrivederci! :no:
Last edited by stipud on Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bruther

Post by bruther »

flogger11 wrote: if i was going to burn somebody i would certainly do it for much more than $55.

Kind of a good point. Not to justify it. Sorry Nico.
1-Phoenix Gold Outlaw
1-Phoenix Gold Bandit
stipud
Voltage Ohms

Post by stipud »

bruther wrote:
flogger11 wrote: if i was going to burn somebody i would certainly do it for much more than $55.
Kind of a good point. Not to justify it. Sorry Nico.
I don't think anyone has implied that flogger purposely stole Nico's money. It probably got lost in shipping, if anything. Regardless, Nico deserved a response from him. Instead, he gets ignored, and then only once we call him out, he tries to blame Nico and tells us to screw off. That's complete BS.
nico boom
Deus ex MS
Deus ex MS

Post by nico boom »

Well.... That says it all doesn't it ?
Mike just admitted to be a liar by acting that way IMO.
If I were him, I would have started with apologizing, and explaining what had happened... but then again; he could have done that more than two months ago! :lol:
We should send him that Jim Carry movie; LIAR,LIAR... he could learn something about making up some "original" excuses, instead of this clumsy behaviour.
Enough said about it; thanks for banning him Tom.
Wakeup
Mr. Nice Guy

Post by Wakeup »

Well there's your answer Nico....

I pulled it out of him...sorry if it offended any of you on the board...that was not my intention...I just don't like it when members of the Phorum get screwed over. But at least we now have a resolution to this situation....we know where mike or flogger stands...
And I totally agree an apology of sorry hey I dont know why the x-overs didn't make it etc....would have been sufficient....and then go into other things....

And even then...maybe not an apology but at least uh, oh you didn't get it already? I don't know why...let me look into it etc....

So again sorry guys for this. My intention was to help.

Nico...what kind of x-overs were they?
nico boom
Deus ex MS
Deus ex MS

Post by nico boom »

Last remarks about this; HE NEVER SEND ANYTHING . [he never showed a shippingform, plus everything send in the US, arrives here without any problems] plus ;picture this;....
-You receive a payment through PayPal.
-You accept the money the same day [PP send me the conformation about that]
-From that day on ,you never answer any of the buyers PM's[2], and E-mails[6], asking you if you did ship the item?.....
-After more than a month you even do not respond to PayPal messages [6] which tell you that a dispute has been filed, after that it became a claim to pay back because the item never showed up.

-NOW ;WOULD YOU NOT HAVE RESPONDED WAY BEFORE ALL THIS, IF YOU REALLY DID SHIP THE ITEM ?????????
End of story. all this shit over just $55. :x
Nico
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steve; thanks my friend, forget about it like I will.
It was a box with a variaty of r-nets for my active x-overs; more like a wanna-have for me ,other than a needed item. :wink: