WTB: M series amps that do not need to be pretty/working

For the buying and selling of car audio, or anything in particular. Topics will be pruned after 6 months.
ttocs
the Floor Sweeping Hack with Golden Ears

WTB: M series amps that do not need to be pretty/working

Post by ttocs »

I am making acrylic covers for the M series amps next and I need one of each to test the fit to ensure I have the bends in the right place and at the right angles prior to shipping them. So they do not need to be functional, they do not need to be pretty and they really do not even need the top cover. Anyone had one blow the caps and take the board out?

what else can I say I am a grumpy asshole most of the time.
Txsaxkat

Re: WTB: M series amps that do not need to be pretty/working

Post by Txsaxkat »

Have you moved any of these my M 44 top is pretty rough .
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

Txsaxkat wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:00 am Have you moved any of these my M 44 top is pretty rough .
Sorry I just saw this. No I have had one family health issue after another, followed then by equipment issues. I think I have the health stuff fixed up now and I am hoping to fix the equipment problems in the next couple of days.
ions82

Post by ions82 »

I think I have an M25 that would be perfect for such a project. I'll dig around. Might have an M50, too. Looks like you've got the 44 figured out. Cool project. I hope the health issues have gotten sorted out. "Without our health, we have nothing."
ttocs

Post by ttocs »

I have been able to collect one of each now except the 100. Now if I can just stay out of the hospital and keep my folks out I can get some work done. I had to rebuild the bender with a commercial quality heating element because that one just quit working suddenly.

My EDS GI crap flared up on me and sent me into the ER 2 days ago. After some testing I was dehydraded to the point of kidney failure so I had to spend two days laid up so they could get them working again. I just got home this afternoon. The past year it has just been one thing after another even the dog took a spill down the stairs and took a trip to the surgeon when the three of us finally were getting better. :doh: