My install goes backwards, again.

Have a cool car stereo? Post your install pictures here! No PG? No problem! Competition grade or sub-in-box setups: ALL are welcome!
flogger11

My install goes backwards, again.

Post by flogger11 »

Well, I had a problem with my zx-350's rca coming off and causing noise in the channel, so I put it on ebay and am going to use the $$ towards a ZPA0.3. Now I am running my ZPA0.5 in tri-linear, all speakers in my system full range with the exception that I do have a 24db roll off at 31.5 hz, just to save on my Polks a little. I also pulled my Treo and put my old Alumapro in because it is more efficient and I dont mind beating on it! LOL! Anyway, I just cant believe how good the ZPA sounds compared to the ZX series, WOW! I have a PG 1/0 install kit going in next week along with a wire upgrade to my alternator/battery, then its time to find my 0.3! Hit me w/ a pm if you know anyone with a clean, black 0.3 for sale... Oh ya, check out the sweet monster 6 channel rca interconnect i snagged off ebay, $60 to my door brand new!!! They only made these for a year or two, didnt sell many because of the price ($200!), but they are soooo awesome because of how thin they are, very user friendly!
Attachments
DSCN0981.JPG
DSCN0981.JPG (195.24 KiB) Viewed 1953 times
DSCN0982.JPG
DSCN0982.JPG (184.98 KiB) Viewed 1953 times
Alpine CDA-9887
PG ZX-450 v2
PG ZPA0.5 v2
Polk SR-6500 (active)
(2) PG 10" RSDC-104 (sealed)
PG PLD-1
PG 1/0, 2 Farad cap
Dynamat Extreme Door/Trunk
(Anybody have a HO alternator for a late model Accord V-6?)